Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

ScottiPippen- what are those last ones? they look like Air Flow but with a lunar sole?

BayboySs- Very nice pickups man
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

ScottiPippen- what are those last ones? they look like Air Flow but with a lunar sole?

smokin.gif

94 1s huh, yea I'm jealous.. Dope pickup, crazy how dudes were going so crazy for them banned 1s, ppl were dropping $400 when they coulda got some 94s, hype kills.

Same deal with YOTR 7s, JB got everyone by the nuts.

Anyway, these just in... Shout out to Edris (NTer OptimusP517) always looking out, fast shipping, and always easy to deal with, appreciate it homie... shoes are IMMACULATE, feel like I'm in HS again!

Oh and Serg, these are on deck and ready to go, just give me the word

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

smokin.gif

94 1s huh, yea I'm jealous.. Dope pickup, crazy how dudes were going so crazy for them banned 1s, ppl were dropping $400 when they coulda got some 94s, hype kills.

Same deal with YOTR 7s, JB got everyone by the nuts.

Anyway, these just in... Shout out to Edris (NTer OptimusP517) always looking out, fast shipping, and always easy to deal with, appreciate it homie... shoes are IMMACULATE, feel like I'm in HS again!

Oh and Serg, these are on deck and ready to go, just give me the word

Glad you were the owner of these the Royals!

Went banana after I found out Champs had them and hauled $$% down to get them!

Glad you were the owner of these the Royals!

Went banana after I found out Champs had them and hauled $$% down to get them!

Damn I need those "sprites", my lady put me on shoe punishment though...lol Plus my nearest Champs is a hour away, and HOH is almost 2 hrs away. Anyone
nerd.gif

Damn I need those "sprites", my lady put me on shoe punishment though...lol Plus my nearest Champs is a hour away, and HOH is almost 2 hrs away. Anyone
nerd.gif

Sprites look SO good, but I have spent too much money on kicks this month.

Anyway, I was in Target today to get my dad and grandpa Father's Day cards and I walked past the trading card section so I decided to purchase a pack of MLB cards for .99.

Got home and felt like a kid as I was opening the pack and came across this....

Nothing special, but just brings me back to the days when I was 8-13 years old and how excited I got when I got an autographed/memorabilia card in a pack.

Sprites look SO good, but I have spent too much money on kicks this month.

Anyway, I was in Target today to get my dad and grandpa Father's Day cards and I walked past the trading card section so I decided to purchase a pack of MLB cards for .99.

Got home and felt like a kid as I was opening the pack and came across this....

Nothing special, but just brings me back to the days when I was 8-13 years old and how excited I got when I got an autographed/memorabilia card in a pack.

Back
Top Bottom