Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Is that Raptors practice type jersey?
They sell those? 
eek.gif

Or you in a few Filipino basketball leagues and you use NBA jersey designs as your jerseys. 
laugh.gif

Kal- thanks bro! Can you believe is skipped on those Royal Blues for $25 because I thought they were fake? They were worn but in really good condition, it was at Buffalo Exchange

Kal- thanks bro! Can you believe is skipped on those Royal Blues for $25 because I thought they were fake? They were worn but in really good condition, it was at Buffalo Exchange

No need for pics but I coped true blue 3s, all black le ron hoopsw8s, two hats to go with banned 1s, some socks and a couple shirts. People at house of hoops was admirin the banned 1s I was wearing. The banned 1s are pretty comfortable, first pair of 1s that I've worn.

No need for pics but I coped true blue 3s, all black le ron hoopsw8s, two hats to go with banned 1s, some socks and a couple shirts. People at house of hoops was admirin the banned 1s I was wearing. The banned 1s are pretty comfortable, first pair of 1s that I've worn.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

eek.gif
 $80? wow I would have gone crazy! Oh and I'm pretty sure I have seen you post the pair before
laugh.gif
 didn't mean to make you have a "!*$" moment. The color is lava, makes it more appealing.

HAHAHA.  All good meng, I was just curious to know you knew, 'cuz not many people pay any mind to woven/footscape anything.

Sadly we will never see a team footscape woven
tired.gif
Truth.  There might only be 12 members total....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 $80? wow I would have gone crazy! Oh and I'm pretty sure I have seen you post the pair before
laugh.gif
 didn't mean to make you have a "!*$" moment. The color is lava, makes it more appealing.

HAHAHA.  All good meng, I was just curious to know you knew, 'cuz not many people pay any mind to woven/footscape anything.

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom