Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

COURTESY OF CHICAGO AURORA OUTLET

33cowub.jpg

2r6jebo.jpg

1zgw10m.jpg

8vomdy.jpg

Man I'm really regretting sleeping on those banned 1s!
Got these for cheap.

Also picked this up to avoid more avalanches.

Now no more

Outcome

Man I'm really regretting sleeping on those banned 1s!
Got these for cheap.

Also picked this up to avoid more avalanches.

Now no more

Outcome

^^^ Hows the comfort on those lows? Seen a couple c/w's that I'd like to have but just wanna know if its worth it

^^^ Hows the comfort on those lows? Seen a couple c/w's that I'd like to have but just wanna know if its worth it

Straight murder ..... were the reeboks. Van exels? ...... the stack houses ^ bring back memories their was a sick black colorway also ... actually every color of the stacks were nice

Straight murder ..... were the reeboks. Van exels? ...... the stack houses ^ bring back memories their was a sick black colorway also ... actually every color of the stacks were nice

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Deadstock Size 10

pimp.gif

never seen this colorway before! one of my all time faves.....And 1 needs to retro these and the Marbury 2s. dope pickup
pimp.gif
x10000

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Deadstock Size 10

pimp.gif

never seen this colorway before! one of my all time faves.....And 1 needs to retro these and the Marbury 2s. dope pickup
pimp.gif
x10000

@werallequal & air max 87
thanks fellas,yeah, those are the Van Exels, they sure dont make'em like this anymore, one of my grails.
now if i could jus get my hands on a pair of Shaqnosis...

@werallequal & air max 87
thanks fellas,yeah, those are the Van Exels, they sure dont make'em like this anymore, one of my grails.
now if i could jus get my hands on a pair of Shaqnosis...

Back
Top Bottom