Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

recents...

for my little daughter
ezvrl.jpg

for the wife
5fnt4j.jpg

for me
2uep94m.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Glad to see you found those toms shaun
ordered em from the website...they shipped em from a spot like an hour away from me lol

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Glad to see you found those toms shaun
ordered em from the website...they shipped em from a spot like an hour away from me lol

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Memphis ~ Beautiful Cements

as for me had to double up in my size, been waiting all year for these...
dope pick up shabby 
pimp.gif

i am still waiting for these to drop 

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Memphis ~ Beautiful Cements

as for me had to double up in my size, been waiting all year for these...
dope pick up shabby 
pimp.gif

i am still waiting for these to drop 

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by T21D

southwesthouston wrote:

picked up these SPARK BLUE 95s this weekend, my local footlocker only got 24 pairs, must be a limited release . Very nice shoe, ive been waiting for a royal blue 95 for a long time.
Maybe limited in number to the footlockers, because Nike doesn't want to lose out by flooding the stores and ending up @ the outlet

We got these in at the shop last week and I know for a fact we had a very similar blue pair in a few months ago.
Yeah they were the photo blue 95's. I fiend for um and was laughing when I saw these "spark" blues. Only difference is probably a shade off the color wheel but I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by T21D

southwesthouston wrote:

picked up these SPARK BLUE 95s this weekend, my local footlocker only got 24 pairs, must be a limited release . Very nice shoe, ive been waiting for a royal blue 95 for a long time.
Maybe limited in number to the footlockers, because Nike doesn't want to lose out by flooding the stores and ending up @ the outlet

We got these in at the shop last week and I know for a fact we had a very similar blue pair in a few months ago.
Yeah they were the photo blue 95's. I fiend for um and was laughing when I saw these "spark" blues. Only difference is probably a shade off the color wheel but I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it.
eyes.gif

Recent pickups. Uncut McFetridge Vandals, Janoski's for the summer and AF1 for fall. Outlet pickup

and these shorts. i've been searching forever for this style of shorts. Jazz Authentic

Recent pickups. Uncut McFetridge Vandals, Janoski's for the summer and AF1 for fall. Outlet pickup

and these shorts. i've been searching forever for this style of shorts. Jazz Authentic

Back
Top Bottom