Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

selectaclutch_nice bike ive been wanting one so bad just to ride to my local courts and back.....

23kidd_nice shot of those brons..what cam you using ive decided to get a nice cam...by the way your avy always makes me laugh lol

nice columbias
pimp.gif

im going to dye the soles a very lite ice blue before they yellow, just to lock in the icy freshness, ill post when i do

im going to dye the soles a very lite ice blue before they yellow, just to lock in the icy freshness, ill post when i do

Dope Columbias up there and Davey dope pickups on those 180s, seems it didn't take you too long to get your right sz.

Wanted these barkleys for a long time, was glad to find a pair

and I had to get these since the last release, whatever colorway they called em had vanished

Dope Columbias up there and Davey dope pickups on those 180s, seems it didn't take you too long to get your right sz.

Wanted these barkleys for a long time, was glad to find a pair

and I had to get these since the last release, whatever colorway they called em had vanished

thanks ray...and yeah they're definitely nice i love them. i also love what you did with your transformer id's, they both came out amazing

nick...12 everything don't worry

kal...yeah it was more of a $$ thing, just needed someone to buy the 13's at a decent price
and those 95s are nice that blue looks good

thanks ray...and yeah they're definitely nice i love them. i also love what you did with your transformer id's, they both came out amazing

nick...12 everything don't worry

kal...yeah it was more of a $$ thing, just needed someone to buy the 13's at a decent price
and those 95s are nice that blue looks good

Back
Top Bottom