***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST***vol. NO PIC QUOTING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airedweezy

I don't care what anyone says. Yeezy 2 both color ways kill the yeezy 1 the details are waaaay amazing the the moon boots

QFT!

Also, Mili's are lookin extra amazing in the 2 pics on this page... Thought they were an easy pass but the wheels are now turning...

The patent on those Space Jams 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

isnt this june pickup post not what you picked up over the last 3 months? smh
How the hell you gonna know if people picked it up this month or not? you just wanna hate to hate? that deserves a "smh" 
indifferent.gif

I don't care what anyone says. Yeezy 2 both color ways kill the yeezy 1 the details are waaaay amazing the the moon boots

You sir... are DEAD wrong. The Yeezy 1s leather, durability, and comfort are unlike any sneaker I have ever held in my hand. When I took the Yeezy 2 out of the box I was just like....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

You sir... are DEAD wrong. The Yeezy 1s leather, durability, and comfort are unlike any sneaker I have ever held in my hand. When I took the Yeezy 2 out of the box I was just like....
frown.gif
we cant all have 3 pairs 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
 just kidding man but visual wise id have to roll with the 2s....ill be seeing the plats when i visit my local consignment shop 
only way ill ever hold one 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

isnt this june pickup post not what you picked up over the last 3 months? smh

If you're referring to me, everything is from this past week...

or if you're referring to me my grandma had an aneurysm so I haven't taken any pictures or made any youtube vids until recently thank you very much!

kinda wantin those plat yeezys... oh well

these> yeezys
#coolbluecherry

Just got my pair this morning.  They are a really nice shoe and I'm glad to have them, but as far as quality goes these can't F with the first Yeezy.

002ltn.jpg

Group shot....

003orc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom