***OFFICIAL JUNE WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Mags look insane. Mags are lightyears better than Yeezys ... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

For whoever was asking I think those are the Ronnie Fieg x Kith camo pants from their S/S collection. But vo let's talk about that Christopher backpack though, I have to get one.
laugh.gif

Q correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the Christopher a Celeb only piece? I've heard people being turned down from getting one done due to them not being a celeb. Had cash in hand and all that.

pharO wrote:
I'm wearing them for the sole purpose that I don't care if a sneakers worth depreciates when worn. That doesn't matter to me, because we can't take any of this when we die..So you depreciate your own life's worth when you hold material objects to such a high degree. 

Rhay-This might be the realest quote I have ever seen on NT. Keep it up fam, and I am glad you are giving our city of Denver some good exposure.

Originally Posted by pharO

I don't take offense to anything you have to say, its all personal preference..... I don't care if they're props or not..Or if people like them or not... I'm wearing them for the sole purpose that I don't care if a sneakers worth depreciates when worn. That doesn't matter to me, because we can't take any of this when we die..So you depreciate your own life's worth when you hold material objects to such a high degree.

To me the sneaker game is about getting the shoes into the hands of people who will appreciate them...That's it. I think over the past six years the game has steered away from that ideology. Now its only a pretentious hobby to certain people, a cycle of ignorant conspicuous consumption. A game filled with spoiled 15 year olds with their parents credit cards, who never worked a day in their lives but think they run a business off reselling.. So If anybody can justify dropping two grand on Yeezy II's for the sole purpose of showboating and joining Kanye on a narcissistic ego trip, I think I can justify doing what I have to do for my grails. I never had anything growing up, so I take advantage of every opportunity I can...To me even touching these kicks is a dream come true. That is keeping it 100%..

applause2.gif

while I'm absolutely not a fan of both Yeezy's and I think the Mags are WAY overpriced, I applaud this statement. It's pretty much how I feel too (except I also have a really hard time letting pieces in my collection go 
grin.gif
)
Thanks for the kind words on the Lucky's Serg...it surprises me that someone took notice of them, seeing as it's all about Yeezy's, Foams and Bron's nowadays 
tongue.gif

yes, b sox and diplomat are correct. they are the KITH red label leopard cargo pants, one of my favorite purchases so far this year. and the christopher, im holdin on tight to that
happy.gif

Past few days:
FW Am95

Homere Talarias

Union Hybrid

HOF 1s

Roshe

Powerwall 97s

FP 2

XX1 low

Finishline Anniversary 97s

Black/Red 95

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

For whoever was asking I think those are the Ronnie Fieg x Kith camo pants from their S/S collection. But vo let's talk about that Christopher backpack though, I have to get one.
laugh.gif
Q correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the Christopher a Celeb only piece? I've heard people being turned down from getting one done due to them not being a celeb. Had cash in hand and all that.
It's more about who you know. I don't even know why I "asked" vo, my friend in LA is well-connected and can get one done. I just never cared at the time to really inquire about getting one done. I think it's only available for that small bracket of high clientele that's on LV's VIP list countrywide.

Dope fits NT! Rhay mad props for getting/wearing your magus man good $#!%

My fit for today:

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Originally Posted by pharO

I don't take offense to anything you have to say, its all personal preference..... I don't care if they're props or not..Or if people like them or not... I'm wearing them for the sole purpose that I don't care if a sneakers worth depreciates when worn. That doesn't matter to me, because we can't take any of this when we die..So you depreciate your own life's worth when you hold material objects to such a high degree.

To me the sneaker game is about getting the shoes into the hands of people who will appreciate them...That's it. I think over the past six years the game has steered away from that ideology. Now its only a pretentious hobby to certain people, a cycle of ignorant conspicuous consumption. A game filled with spoiled 15 year olds with their parents credit cards, who never worked a day in their lives but think they run a business off reselling.. So If anybody can justify dropping two grand on Yeezy II's for the sole purpose of showboating and joining Kanye on a narcissistic ego trip, I think I can justify doing what I have to do for my grails. I never had anything growing up, so I take advantage of every opportunity I can...To me even touching these kicks is a dream come true. That is keeping it 100%..
while I'm absolutely not a fan of both Yeezy's and I think the Mags are WAY overpriced, I applaud this statement. It's pretty much how I feel too (except I also have a really hard time letting pieces in my collection go 
grin.gif
)
Thanks for the kind words on the Lucky's Serg...it surprises me that someone took notice of them, seeing as it's all about Yeezy's, Foams and Bron's nowadays 
tongue.gif

Cheers to everything both of y'all said.

Originally Posted by Mr K

I'm I the only one that finds it difficult to part ways with a pair of shoe??..Like I've been offered good money for some of the shoes I have and I just can't let them go...you must of really wanted those Mags Rhay...to me those shoes are more of a collectors item, not a shoe to be worn on a regular day....like I would feel extremely self-conscious walking outside with a pair of mags on...

Gave up on my original plan to wear KD's through the duration of the Finals and wore Lebrons the other day and earlier today...

Figured I would go down with the ship and just finish it the way I started, haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom