***OFFICIAL JUNE WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
^did you choose the cushioned midsole on your KD iD's? if so are they any more comfortable than the regular KD's? i'm thinking about ordering a pair but my coppers are quite uncomfortable after wearing for a few hours.

^ too lazy bro coz i have to put em back when i get home i just tuck em in when im outdoor tho 
happy.gif

thats at my work @ sneakerjunkie
wink.gif

No offence to anyone in this forum, but this dude has way more swag than anyone here, sorry.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

For whoever was asking I think those are the Ronnie Fieg x Kith camo pants from their S/S collection. But vo let's talk about that Christopher backpack though, I have to get one.
laugh.gif
Q correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the Christopher a Celeb only piece? I've heard people being turned down from getting one done due to them not being a celeb. Had cash in hand and all that.
It's more about who you know. I don't even know why I "asked" vo, my friend in LA is well-connected and can get one done. I just never cared at the time to really inquire about getting one done. I think it's only available for that small bracket of high clientele that's on LV's VIP list countrywide.

Ah ok. Yeah def see what you mean know. Explained better than what was told to me before.

Tue. at the SD fair with the Sharpshooterz

nqd8qo.jpg

Wed. Eastlake food truck meet up/ Ono's

dvk1e0.jpg

2czy5uv.jpg

Thanks again Cris!

Today
Knicks New Era SnapBack, Mitchell & Ness Patrick Ewing New York Knicks T, Obey Jeans, unDS Cav4s

@Sk8TheGr8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom