***OFFICIAL JUNE WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

hold up! rhay, did you actually go thru with that trade?

all your yeezys (all 3 Y1's and platinum 2's) for those mags?
          hope he didnt
happy.gif

I can count on one hand how many times I've seen someone wear MAGS and make them not look forced. Nice job pharO.

pimp.gif
PharO went in!
Nice entourages too jaliskoe!
For the game yesterday and today

frown.gif
I want OKC to pull it off!

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

he sold all the threads from his jeans to buy them mags.
roll.gif
   thats crazy if traded 4 pairs of yeezys for those though. I would think 1 pair of 2's and 1 pair of 1's would be fair

rhay was talking about trading all his yeezys for those mags on facebook the other day.

guess he did it.

i told him not to tho, cuz yeezy hype is so high, last week this dude traded one pair of black 2's for mags...

now that's a come up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

he sold all the threads from his jeans to buy them mags.
roll.gif
   thats crazy if traded 4 pairs of yeezys for those though. I would think 1 pair of 2's and 1 pair of 1's would be fair

rhay was talking about trading all his yeezys for those mags on facebook the other day.

guess he did it.

i told him not to tho, cuz yeezy hype is so high, last week this dude traded one pair of black 2's for mags...

now that's a come up.
pimp.gif
What is a Yeezy To a McFly? *laughs*

Nah, but honestly as much as I love my Yeezys, I went ahead and went with the holy grail over them all. I'm getting a pair of Plats and Solars next month, so getting rid of the first set wasn't that much of a big deal.  I like the Yeezy II better than the first ones, but I'll probably get a pair of Tans because they are so
pimp.gif

Another issue is trying to find a pair of Mags in my size...For a decent price. All those yeezys all together ran me around 3,200. Which wouldn't even put a dent in a pair of Mags. Yeezys are so common now that, they might as well be Black Cement III's.
laugh.gif

i hear ya, rhay.

and i'm glad you got them cuz i know you'll actually rock them.
pimp.gif

i may go after a pair after i finally get my Y2's in the mail and it's all over with...

I dont care how much the mags are worth, that is one ugly shoe. Even uglier than the yeezy's. But thats just my opinion. Nice pickup since thats your grail.

I make six figures a year but I just don't have it in me to spend 1000$ plus on a pair of shoes but props on the air mags and yeezys you guys

I'm I the only one that finds it difficult to part ways with a pair of shoe??..Like I've been offered good money for some of the shoes I have and I just can't let them go...you must of really wanted those Mags Rhay...to me those shoes are more of a collectors item, not a shoe to be worn on a regular day....like I would feel extremely self-conscious walking outside with a pair of mags on...

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C
that
and this

Q: WERE THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES USED IN THE FILM BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

Originally Posted by Mr K

I'm I the only one that finds it difficult to part ways with a pair of shoe??..Like I've been offered good money for some of the shoes I have and I just can't let them go...you must of really wanted those Mags Rhay...to me those shoes are more of a collectors item, not a shoe to be worn on a regular day....like I would feel extremely self-conscious walking outside with a pair of mags on...

I HATE getting rid of shoes since I love all of them. I just parted ways with my Pewters and man does it hurt... 
tired.gif

I don't take offense to anything you have to say, its all personal preference..... I don't care if they're props or not..Or if people like them or not... I'm wearing them for the sole purpose that I don't care if a sneakers worth depreciates when worn. That doesn't matter to me, because we can't take any of this when we die..So you depreciate your own life's worth when you hold material objects to such a high degree.

To me the sneaker game is about getting the shoes into the hands of people who will appreciate them...That's it. I think over the past six years the game has steered away from that ideology. Now its only a pretentious hobby to certain people, a cycle of ignorant conspicuous consumption. A game filled with spoiled 15 year olds with their parents credit cards, who never worked a day in their lives but think they run a business off reselling.. So If anybody can justify dropping two grand on Yeezy II's for the sole purpose of showboating and joining Kanye on a narcissistic ego trip, I think I can justify doing what I have to do for my grails. I never had anything growing up, so I take advantage of every opportunity I can...To me even touching these kicks is a dream come true. That is keeping it 100%..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom