official k-state @ (6) kansas thread 9:00 pm est espn

"We're going to beat Kansas at home.
We're going to beat them in their house.
We're going to beat them in Africa.
Wherever we play, we're going to beat them"
- michael beasley

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

"We're going to beat Kansas at home.
We're going to beat them in their house.
We're going to beat them in Africa.
Wherever we play, we're going to beat them"
- michael beasley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Beasley better come through. I need first place back!!
glasses.gif

Kansas by 15...at least. game won't be close.

Beasley's mouth wrote a big check, good luck cashing it.

Oh man, just my luck. The one game I have time to watch in NCAA basketball this year, Beasley goes out early.

Damn!

I bet ya Rush goes off tonight...

mad.gif
Can't watch this game on the TV right now and the idiots atchannelsurfing aren't showing it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyone want to update me on whats going on?
I'm catching drift that Beasley's gone out of the game early with fouls?

Some of these calls Kansas are getting are terrible though, like the And 1 on Jackson's layup, Walker's 2nd foul (which was a foul on Anderson, notWalker), and all of Kansas's players bumping KState's players out of bounds when they go baseline.

laugh.gif
at the ref that just called the block with Beasley going up. You could tell that he wanted to call the offensive foul, but didnt because he knew he wouldbe a dead man if he gave Beasley his third. Dude looked scared as hell to call that foul
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

laugh.gif
at the ref that just called the block with Beasley going up. You could tell that he wanted to call the offensive foul, but didnt because he knew he would be a dead man if he gave Beasley his third. Dude looked scared as hell to call that foul
laugh.gif

Yep, twice. But at the same time, I like seeing people play real defense and not trying to slide underneath and flop, especially under the basket. I meanit was a jump hook, why are you even trying to draw a foul on a jump hook? It's not like it's a move where he's covering ground horizontally andit's easier to get in there and draw a foul.

^ Totally agree.

One should have been offensive, because Beasley threw an elbow, forcing the defender to go down (elbow wasnt intentional, it just happened with the motion ofturning). But the second one showed on how players just slide in while the offensive player is in the air.

KState still has a shot. They stuck in the first half, which is the only thing they could do with Beasley with 2, and Walker with 3. Now Beasley can play hisgame in the second half.

I think this game might get very close come the end of the game.

down 12 at half. b-easy kept the fouls at 2, so now he can take over without caution. it ain't over.

beasley has to stay outta foul trouble...is it just me or does he seem a lil rattled?

I really like Rush's game.
If he actually took the ball to the cup a bit more, he would be an even more complete player.

Back
Top Bottom