official k-state @ (6) kansas thread 9:00 pm est espn

clint stewart is awful.

bill walker is a lazy !#$#*%#. dude just sits there and stares at rebounds and loose balls.

mad.gif

laugh.gif
Beasley just decked the hell out of somebody on a pick around the arc. Damn. He fell like he was shot
laugh.gif

good game. it's over.

k-state might not even make the tourney.
smh.gif

they'll beat colorado but then i could see them losing at iowa state.

Oh boy. The one think KState needed to do right out of the gates in the second half was to play up to Kansas' level. So far this half, they are justletting Kansas walk all over them.
Looks like its over.

I like Mario Chalmers and Russell Robinson defensively on the perimeter, but when/if they get in the league they are going to stay getting called for reachingfouls and handchecks.

And Kansas State needs to screen away from the ball more, or at all.

Nice knowing you Beasley...you made it a rivalry again for one year. Now it's back into the tank for KSU for another 20+ years.

Nice win by my boys. I'm not surprised though. I figured we'd beat them a little worse though actually.

/\ Have you seen their recruiting classes for the next couple of years...Dalonte Hill opened up a pipeline with the DC Assault AAU program...same programBeasley is from. They definitely won't be headed to any tank.

smfh. the futility of every kansas state player not named michal beasley has become comical. i'll even throw walker in with the rest of the garbagesurrounding beasley.

they really are in serious danger of missing the tourney.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

/\ Have you seen their recruiting classes for the next couple of years...Dalonte Hill opened up a pipeline with the DC Assault AAU program...same program Beasley is from. They definitely won't be headed to any tank.

They have 0, yes that's ZERO commits for next year. They have two 4 star commits for 09 which are verbals. This current coaching staff could becoaching somewhere in Africa after next year (yes, Beasley that joke was for you). Their AD who ******edly hired a nonexperienced coach to keep their big timerecruits from going elsewhere has a new job with the big XII conference. I'm not too worried.

Kansas is too deep....

And they came out w/ a major chip on their shoulder....

The Boy Mike B is
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
%*%....

Son had a bad to average game.....and had 39,11 and 3 blocks....

sick.gif

Oh yeah.....My Guy Sherron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom