Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Just ordered these for my boy...
roll.gif
roll.gif
 CANNOT WAIT

This shoe could surpass the IV if the Colorways are done right.

Was thinking about past KD CWS. Hope they do a General Sonics release. But if not.

it's the white/black with gold accents. Can't get nikeid to open up right now.
Sounds good. Can't wait to see. Figured the basic colors would get done first.

Looks like ID isn't working across the board on NIKE right now.

New to NikeID. What you guys think about this? KD VII Weatherman
Really not that bad of an interpretation IMO. I believe they will come out with some sort of weatherman inspired release before long though, especially with all of the doppler radar stuff they had on  the drop day. You could always hold out for that possibility.

But then the fireworks option may get removed. Double edged sword.

Thanks man for the feedback. I guess I will just hang on for a couple months before I order. If they do come out with the KD VII Weatherman the chance so of getting them for retail will be slim anyways.

If i didn't already have so many iD's on the way between the 6 MVP, the 7 and the Kobe 9 Elite, I would make this...

They're a bit plain, but I needed a pair that matched my uniforms for next season, and I based it off of the KD V navy blue PE from a while back. I made the same exact thing on the KD V but I practically destroyed them lol. Those iron mans will look incredible. Can't wait to see pics of those too 
I was going to make an alternate cw too. The alternate KD VI that Durant wore was really clean as well. I'm waiting to see how it's going to be done on the KD 7 this year.

Thanks man for the feedback. I guess I will just hang on for a couple months before I order. If they do come out with the KD VII Weatherman the chance so of getting them for retail will be slim anyways.
It could be an iteration like the meteorology from the KD6 where there are a ton available. If you really like that colorway then I would go for it because, like you said, it may be all but impossible if a true Weatherman theme comes out.

Because they applied a little creativity in how they reused a concept instead of straight pulling a South Beach XI?
laugh.gif
If the Meteorology was limited it would have probably been one of the higher sought after kd6. The shoe was creative, had nice color blocking, and wasn't so obnoxiously loud that you couldn't wear it casually.

But for some it wasn't a good shoe because there was no hype and it was easy to get your hands on.

If the Meteorology was limited it would have probably been one of the higher sought after kd6. The shoe was creative, had nice color blocking, and wasn't so obnoxiously loud that you couldn't wear it casually.

But for some it wasn't a good shoe because there was no hype and it was easy to get your hands on.

I won't even get into the limited numbers/hype part because just trying to get my mind to see things from the perspective of someone who seeks those things over good design gives me a massive migraine :lol:

But I agree with everything else 100%. At the end of the day, sneaker design is a form of art (at least, it's SUPPOSED to be), so it's subjective. But a slap in the face? I can't really see how.

They were my third favorite overall, just behind the ASG and precision timing. 4 is the xmas colorway and 5 is the n7. I couldn't care less about how limited or not a shoe is..

Back
Top Bottom