Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Damn.  Woke to a shipped status 
smokin.gif
  Finishing touches email and shipped email came within 4 hrs of each other.  

Last edited:

Damn.  Woke to a shipped status 
smokin.gif
  Finishing touches email and shipped email came within 4 hrs of each other.
Def can't wait to see them. One of the Fireworks them I really liked. Post lots of pics when they arrive.

Repped. Thanks.  Can't wait to see the Fireworks graphic in pics. Should be
smokin.gif
I'm anxious too -- I was going back and forth between doing the black on black graphic versus the dark grey on black that I went with.  Hoping it looks good without being too over-the-top.

We'll find out soon 
laugh.gif

I was going to make an alternate cw too. The alternate KD VI that Durant wore was really clean as well. I'm waiting to see how it's going to be done on the KD 7 this year.
yeah I think I'll probably make another alternate as well depending on what it looks like this year.

Looking forward to seeing that finished pair iks, in my opinion it's one of like 3 pairs where the fireworks print doesn't look forced.

Should be dope :pimp:

I also picked this up to go with the ID'S yesterday on a GREAT price also!!!

matches them perfect, will also go with my GUMBO Lebrons and GUMBO Kobes.

I forgot to add of course the caption, no flaming it looks GREAT in the "Yeezy" color way I just could not resist.

I have yet to see this color-way, I ordered this last night...These are probably some of the best ID'S I've seen in a while.

Last edited:
^

Essentially the same as mine but I did white on the posite instead. What color did you go with on the liner?

Last edited:
^

Essentially the same as mine but I did white on the posite instead. What color did you go with on the liner?
I

I went with the orange like on the plats. The reason I did not do white I hate white shoes when they get dirty...I also added my own couple of twist like fly wire and air pocket. Then I did metallic silver laces and swooshes

Heres a few I made today

Dexter

50 shades of grey

Pikachu/bruce lee

tennis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom