Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Too much fun to play with.

The three cartoons were for fun, but I may get the 007.
Nice pics, I like the originality, also fans of the shows.
My favorite show growing up.

NICE.  Good ideas, A+ for originality.  Maybe it is just me but when I ID shoes I don't look to make them look like another shoe I have in m arsenal.  Why do I need a shoe with the same colors I already have, when I have the chance to design something of my own.

Nice pics, I like the originality, also fans of the shows.

NICE.  Good ideas, A+ for originality.  Maybe it is just me but when I ID shoes I don't look to make them look like another shoe I have in m arsenal.  Why do I need a shoe with the same colors I already have, when I have the chance to design something of my own.

My exact thoughts! I havent iD'd a lot but my motivation is always theme driven. That way the shoe means more to me.

Agreed. That's why I still don't understand why everyone feels the need to make a "yeezy" cw in EVERY ID.

I've always just chalked it up to one of/a combination of the following:

- Lack of creativity.
- Fear of taking a risk only to end up not liking the result (people are too impatient to make a return and try again)
- Inability to get over not having an actual pair of Yeezy's.
- Not wanting to mess up their Yeezy's but wanting to wear a shoe with the colorway.

- Inability to get over not having an actual pair of Yeezy's.

that is why I always look to make a solar colorway lol

Also, the fact that some color combinations are just dope no matter what...that's probably why there were on a shoe in the first place.  I have grown to like the way the Plat colors have been put together, but I won't ID them just because I don't want to deal with comments.  I have IDs that are inspired by other shoes, and some I came up with for other reasons.  I'll probably do one of each for these, too (unless Clark Kent wants to make a 112 of this, but I doubt it - even then, mine will be cheaper and easier to get).

But, I love to see a lot of the ideas in this thread - keep them coming!

Good to see people gettin creative in here haha.  Can't wait to seem some designs come in

Back
Top Bottom