Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
It's a gradeschool pair if that helps ease your pain
laugh.gif
Yeah if the difference between these and the real is like the difference between the kd vi gs and the real... it could be good.

man, nike better have some really good cw for these and the lebron xii

i cant see myself spending mad money on this years sigs unless its kobe

hopefully they tutn out a bit better with on foot pics and different cw as well as exts and elites

They are gs obviously and are ok to me but they are just ok they don't scream this is the future face of the nba signature shoe. Leo needs to go . I know the 8s are almost done but dude needs to go. Ever since the iv his designs have been so basic.

Kiss the days of nice leather uppers on Nike's signature basketball models goodbye son :lol:

That's why I'm grabbing the ones I like for the low before they dry up.

Isn't that just sad? How nike makes an inferior product yet charges nearly double? Slap a limited number on them and all of a sudden they're "collectable" now :smh:. And don't forget the glow in the dark which has become all the rage for teens and middle aged men for some odd reason ..... :x

Last edited:
Isn't that just sad? How nike makes an inferior product yet charges nearly double? Slap a limited number on them and all of a sudden they're "collectable" now :smh:. And don't forget the glow in the dark which has become all the rage for teens and middle aged men for some odd reason ..... :x

I do find it sad, but I just chop it up to ballers not looking for the same things out of their shoes as they used to, and Nike using that as an opportunity to increase profit margins since buyers don't seem to care. As for glow in the dark, it does nothing for me either, but it's just a gimmick in the same vein as scotchlite or clear plastic uppers (obviously a way smaller time frame of obsession on this one :lol:)

On the flip side, you don't have to worry about creasing.

I've never bought a shoe hoping it wouldn't crease, so that's not a plus for me. In fact, if anything, it's a bane since it gives Nike an easy excuse for the poor leather they even put on retro models now. But I can definitely see that being a positive for a lot of people who do care about that.

Who worries about creasing besides IG pics after one wear and sell type boys? :lol:

And I've seen creases on the kd 6's that I've never seen like before. Literally the entire shoe was creased

Apparently many people do, just comb through NT and you will see that, and just because they do, doesn't mean they take pics or want to resell. Personally I don't care about creasing, I'm just alluding to the fact that these newer materials crease less than leather.

My imagination says yes. Visually looking at that GS colorway says no. The Swoosh doesn't make it look like a soccer boot as the VI did. I like section of the back heel separating the mesh that you can color block like the medial side of the VI (which was my favorite aspect). I can vibe with the strap as it won't apply too much pressure to the top of your foot by going all the way across to the other side like the IV. Let's see the USAs.

Apparently many people do, just comb through NT and you will see that, and just because they do, doesn't mean they take pics or want to resell. Personally I don't care about creasing, I'm just alluding to the fact that these newer materials crease less than leather.

The 6's creased as much if not more than leather shoes. I've seen toe boxes with huge dents in them. The crease less thing isn't true

Looking forward to these actually bein comfortable. That colorway is trash tho and I'm not completely sold on that shiny plastic looking thing on the heel but since it's GS it's hard to judge. Still think these will be bangers

The GS model look alright. Only positive is the mesh upper similar to the Kobe 8 and Jordan XX8 and the strap looks dope. Had a bunch of IVs but the cheap plastic upper sucked. Same with VIs creasing like mad on the medial side where the big toe is. I'm okay with the plastic part near the ankle. It's probably for lockdown and support which shouldn't irritate much for ball. The forefoot zoom and 180 max in the heel is a good combo. I need that cushioning since I land on my heels a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom