• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Not close to what?

I didn't think they were legit but haven't seen any other renditions or ideas of what the XVII's could be. Crazy we're still without pics.

Not close to what the KD VII looks like. Rodrigo has seen them, I assume. Wouldn't be the first time he's dropped hints about seeing a model early.

Last edited:
So who ever has seen the shoe can you give us a descripition of how it looks.

i am sure some of could sketch it.

Hopefully these are made with better materials. I liked the look of the vi but couldn't deal with the bus seat upper they used
forget materials, hope these joints are comfortable for a change, kds haven't been comfortable in a while. vs no good and vis nothing to write home about either.

forget materials, hope these joints are comfortable for a change, kds haven't been comfortable in a while. vs no good and vis nothing to write home about either.
4s killed my feet soo bad i rember wearing them to school and just taking them off mid day

This I sold off my 4s and 5s because of the lack of comfort. The 4s could never break in and the 5s gave my foot pains became the upper kept rubbing up on my feet

Only thing good about VIs were zoom/air cushion. Other than that, garbage

The IV's might seriously be one of the worst feeling shoes I've ever laced up :smh:

Last edited:

Not close to what?

I didn't think they were legit but haven't seen any other renditions or ideas of what the XVII's could be. Crazy we're still without pics.
Not close to what the KD VII looks like. Rodrigo has seen them, I assume. Wouldn't be the first time he's dropped hints about seeing a model early.
I just find it crazy that (im not saying your wrong because i dont know) Harden will have "posite" on his first shoe...  Kyrie in the HyperRev 2? I was a huge fan of the hyperrev in general, the toe box was clean and breathable. I agree with you on the colorways, i always see the lead styles leading with color stories. I actually liked how the KD 5 elite was visually different from the non elite version. I actually like the KD 2 as well from how it added support over the 1. 

-Fresh 

Last edited:

Not close to what?

I just find it crazy that (im not saying your wrong because i dont know) Harden will have "posite" on his first shoe...  Kyrie in the HyperRev 2? I was a huge fan of the hyperrev in general, the toe box was clean and breathable. I agree with you on the colorways, i always see the lead styles leading with color stories. I actually liked how the KD VI elite was visually different from the non elite version. I actually like the KD 2 as well from how it added support over the 1. 

-Fresh 
My bad, meant to post in the basketball 2015 forum 

http://niketalk.com/t/583613/nike-basketball-signature-2015

-Fresh 

^ I was just about to post that, hah. Noticed that the WTKD VI had been added then scrolled down and saw the VII.

The IV's might seriously be one of the worst feeling shoes I've ever laced up
mean.gif
if you went .5/1 size up they started to feel fine but getting your size was turrible

Back
Top Bottom