Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
heel slippage makes me want to throw shoes in the lake, how is it when you're just walking

saw them in person today when i walked into HOH, cw is really nice. people were checking these out and ignoring the jordan 14's that are still sitting
laugh.gif

heel slippage makes me want to throw shoes in the lake, how is it when you're just walking
somewhat noticeable the hyper posite like stated before just doesn't wrap around the heel. But nothing to stop me from using them. The cushioning is unmatched

Hooped in them...: my good goodness it's heaven on the feet. Huge step up from the 6. Which I liked too. Heel slippage was minor but nothing too big. They move and feel so damn natural
Can't wait to ball in mine. I've been using my N7 4's lately but they;re just not good enough.

somewhat noticeable the hyper posite like stated before just doesn't wrap around the heel. But nothing to stop me from using them. The cushioning is unmatched
ahh i'll definitely have too try a pair on first

how weird, did anyone else order the kd 35k and kobe MJs? i got two separate ups tracking. thought they would share the same box. am i alone in this weirdness? will cross post to see if the kobe peeps got sameness.

Ordered my pair through NDC this morning thinking they might be tough to cop...and come on...still available tonight. Should have just went to HoH so I wouldn't have to wait for shipping. Oh well.

Think I'll pick up 35K next and then skip GG and CBTS and get Easy Money.

Copped early this morning. Went into Shoe Palace, all they had was a sz 10.5, went to FTL, they had my sz 10 and I got to use the bday coupon.

I almost walked out of there was the Kobes though, those MJ's are raw, but I could swing $200 bones right now, but oh man oh man those Flyknit 9s are super comfy and dope.
u got any time to oop me on those kobes? 

I was the same went to HoH at around 7 pm still had both the kdvii & MJ Kobe's ... The kd on feet are fire pix don't do them justice ..

However I went with the kobe MJ's since those will be harder to copp I feel like the KD's will still be available ..

Tbh I might head to my hoh tomorrow and pick up the KD's .. The kobe 9 MJ's looks mad goofy on foot

Last edited:
did footactions get the 35Ks in store? I know they didnt get the USAs

Yeah they did, picked my pair up from
FA. Seems like a lot of ppl were able to use bday coupons, yesterday was the first time I got rejected lol Asked me if I had my physical VIP card

Last edited:
I got rejected too. They mail out BD coupons now. So it's harder around my way but I'm sure I will catch someone slipping on the GG CBS OR E$

Back
Top Bottom