Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Biggest size was a 13 at my local spot and I need a 14. Was sick. That Bright Mango is definitely fire in person.

If anyone could throw me an oop with the USA's in a 10.5 it'd be appreciated. Need them bad boys before I head off to school.

Saw the 35k in person. They're pretty sick, but think I'm going to hold off. I'm thinking these will sit around my way and hopefully drop.

GGs are the priority for me.

Champs had em footlocker didn't. Footlocker still had the LeBron blackouts for retail...

Saw the 35k in person. They're pretty sick, but think I'm going to hold off. I'm thinking these will sit around my way and hopefully drop.

GGs are the priority for me.

Champs had em footlocker didn't. Footlocker still had the LeBron blackouts for retail...

Should oop somebody with that info in the lebron thread pretty stand up guys and a lady in there.

Copped early this morning. Went into Shoe Palace, all they had was a sz 10.5, went to FTL, they had my sz 10 and I got to use the bday coupon.

I almost walked out of there was the Kobes though, those MJ's are raw, but I could swing $200 bones right now, but oh man oh man those Flyknit 9s are super comfy and dope.
coupon? dang i might go cop then but i gotta find a coupon, how much did you get off?

Last edited:
Slim stays finding the deals.
I paid 97.00 for my USA's.

Last edited:
I think BigSlim said in some other thread that he has connections which is why he pays low prices on shoes, either way great deal

Come on guys :rolleyes when you tell people you copped shoes for ridiculous deals below retail you already know they're gonna ask how, can you just save us the nonsense and say how it went down if your gonna bother throwing it in everyone's face :smh: but nonetheless nice pickups fellas :nthat:

just played ball in them for the first time and really like them... but gotta say i like the 6s a little bit more for playing ball in 

Heel lockdown and court feel plus tractions about the same in my opinion, however the 7s comfortability is alot better... ive only played in my 7s once so it may be to soon to judge but for right now i like the kd 6s better

Emplyee discount or friends employee discount from a swoosh account or nike employee store is how you get half off.

@Sphinx25
@sneakersberry
@bweezy

A BUDDY OF MINE TELLS ME WHAT HE HAS IN MY SIZE, TELLS ME THE PRICE, I ASK NO QUESTIONS.
Ask him what he has in a size 13/14
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom