Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
After seeing Knightwing's review I'm glad the traction is tough enough to ball outdoors in, will put it through its paces inside before I decide to rotate the shoe outside. 

The 35k's probably won't even sit long enough on the Eastbay family of sites to even be discount eligible. Night Vision VI's aren't even eligible yet. Bday coupons are pretty much useless online

Last edited:
Copped the 35k for $120 shipped from NBA Store, had a 20% bday coupon. 
nthat.gif

Are the detailed pics of the swoosh on the GG?

Just a new pic of them sitting on a store shelf and I am now all aborad for them.

I seen first picture.

I think these have Sold me on these. 

Great 
grin.gif

by the end of 2014 i should have GG Easy Money and DMV's

I've never bought a pair of KD's before but I think i'll have to get a pair of the GG's. Can anyone tell me how these fit? I usually wear a size 9 but have a wide foot and I go half a size up with narrow shoes.

I've never bought a pair of KD's before but I think i'll have to get a pair of the GG's. Can anyone tell me how these fit? I usually wear a size 9 but have a wide foot and I go half a size up with narrow shoes.
I thought they were TTS. My feet are very wide and I could almost .5 sz down when I tried them on.

I'm sorry, and I mean no disrespect to anyone specifically, but we're on Page 100.  There have been easily 200 posts so far discussing how they fit.  Please read through the thread before asking again.  This thread might turn out as bad as the Lunargrand one did, where half the posts were just talking about size.

Again, I'm not meaning to call out anyone in particular.  Just asking for more people checking in after this - the info is in here already.

Thanks.

Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom