Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Guess this footlocker was 930 too. Still sitting here. ***** told me 9. Could been sleep.

And here everybody was giving me a hard time saying I was trying to hype this release!
I may have low nt rep rating but that doesn't mean I don't do my homework!

Its not about your rep tho, I dont think anyone thought the hype on these where gonna be this high

Its not about your rep tho, I dont think anyone thought the hype on these where gonna be this high
I only mentioned my rep cuz someone earlier in the week said something like 'it's always the guys with low rep score that get on here and try to hype up a release'.

Call over the phone and say a FTL rep said they could perform a stock locate in-store and give them the product SKU
I told them that at the store, I almost got into it with the manager lol
Call FTL customer service while your are in the store, and demand the manager speaks to the rep on the line, in front of you on speaker 
roll.gif

I know. But you know how that goes when someone dose not wanna help you, sad thing is I've asked multiple times, on different occasions
They used to do it...  I think they still do but they don't usually do it on launch product until a little while after because they can't guarantee the pair is still in the system cuz inventory moves so much on new releases.

I feel like some FTL orders are going to cancel, 1.5 hours after release still avail? But then again, they are B/O, almost forgot about them Spizike 6s next weekend

They used to do it...  I think they still do but they don't usually do it on launch product until a little while after because they can't guarantee the pair is still in the system cuz inventory moves so much on new releases.

I agree to that, but it was a shoe that was months old, and I had call the store that had it before hand, I got the shoe at resale price in the end lol. but my point is that they didnt wanna do there job and lost a sale.

I agree to that, but it was a shoe that was months old, and I had call the store that had it before hand, I got the shoe at resale price in the end lol. but my point is that they didnt wanna do there job and lost a sale.
that sucks...  I guess they were just being lazy.  I used to get customers to order like that when I worked there...  easy sale.

I only mentioned my rep cuz someone earlier in the week said something like 'it's always the guys with low rep score that get on here and try to hype up a release'.
Too be honest, you did hype the release saying they were going to be limited and people will miss out....

thought these were an easy cop I woke up late didnt even set my bots up and added to cart manually on NDC and footlocker. I only went to footlocker after realizing they were not for sale on eastbay and I checked my twitter. Hope those who wanted em cooked. Not for me I will be waitng for the calm
I went mobile at like 8:04 and it added to cart at about 8:51. I was surprised as ****. Joints were not limited as I thought. I hope the WTLs are easy to cop. Doubt it though.

MF didnt open till 10. If they say some ish abt not having a 12. If I dont cop after all this. Go crazy.

Back
Top Bottom