Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
nice alot of people are saying they are not allowed to use it on this release, congrants on the come up

Bad thing is I had the image saved on my phone and just showed it to the manager. No print out for being lazy but I just enforce the issue and didn't bat a eye like I'm in the right. My advice for those not knowing just don't be all suspect. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
In Tampa, it was tough. I went to Westshore Mall and they sold out of my size. They were on the phone with the International Mall and they only had a 13 and 9. Went to University Mall and they only had them at FTL. Was able to cop the last pair in my size.

I wouldn't say they were hard to cop but there wasn't as many pairs out there. Or maybe that's how the KD7 GRs are. This is only the third color way. Didn't seem like anyone wanted the 35K. The USAs sold out.

People will double back for them. I'm sure some people copped them as a consolation prize. I'm against online until last resort. These should be local. Get out the house!

So I went to HOH and they wont honor my bday coupon until Monday. FIne thats fair

Then I stopped by Nike bc I realized I should try them on and get the right size for myself. The manager straight up told me I could only try them on after I bought them. Thought I heard it him and said what? He told me the same thing and said if they dont fit then I can return them and get another one.

Since when cant you try on a shoe before buying? Like wht??

I looked at all the employees and they all looked away like yeaaaaaa cant help you.

Cant lie to yall b's....My jimmies were legit rustled.

I wanted to do something stupid but I just walked out salty

Cant believe you cant even try on a shoe before buying now. I hate this 'sneakergame' **** so ******* much.

I just hope there's a 9-9.5 left at hoh come Monday

Last edited:
Bad thing is I had the image saved on my phone and just showed it to the manager. No print out for being lazy but I just enforce the issue and didn't bat a eye like I'm in the right. My advice for those not knowing just don't be all suspect. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
lmao nice, customer is always right plan lmao

So I went to HOH and they wont honor my bday coupon until Monday. FIne thats fair

Then I stopped by Nike bc I realized I should try them on and get the right size for myself. The manager straight up told me I could only try them on after I bought them. Thought I heard it him and said what? He told me the same thing and said if they dont fit then I can return them and get another one.

I looked at all the employees and they all looked away like yeaaaaaa cant help you.

Cant believe you cant even try on a shoe before buying now. I hate this 'sneakergame' **** so ******* much.

Dude I would have got his name, and told him I would be contacting Nike's customer service

That makes no scene its a shoe store suck..

If you don't I'll sell you my 9 bro , no rape price or nothing either I tried to cancel on Ndc but was too late

Just went to FTL.com selected my size and it added instantly to cart.  7 min to checkout...   No problem at 10:10am EST.
pretty much same here, I had given up already and was shocked at 7am west coast time I still got a pair

"limited gr" lol yall crack me up on here

Just because it hasn't sold out doesn't mean it was a GR. The demand wasn't as high as people thought. No GS sizes, NDC/FTL exclusive, not a GR. Not every limited shoe sells out.

Just because it hasn't sold out doesn't mean it was a GR. The demand wasn't as high as people thought. No GS sizes, NDC/FTL exclusive, not a GR. Not every limited shoe sells out.

Did you even call one of the MANY stores that popped up on the launch locator. I called 4 in ATL all said they had plenty. Demand doesnt indicate gr production does and these are highly produced

You got a point there. No need to listen to those dudes tho man

Damn right he should listen to me. The hell he was tryna accomplish? And dont say just tryna look out cuz it helps nobody to say these gon be limited in his neck of the woods.

You throw **** on the wall you bound to hit something just ask all resellers

Did you even call one of the MANY stores that popped up on the launch locator. I called 4 in ATL all said they had plenty. Demand doesnt indicate gr production does and these are highly produced
The 35K was highly produced. FTL also had a ton of those and so did every other shoe store not to mention SA and other online retailers. These are just FTL and NDC. Not a GR.

The 35K was highly produced. FTL also had a ton of those and so did every other shoe store not to mention SA and other online retailers. These are just FTL and NDC. Not a GR.
Shoes aren't automatically limited because they aren't widely released online.

There are more than enough pairs of these to go around in store.

GENERAL RELEASE is what they are, theres nothing wrong with it.  Embrace it.

It's a Foot Locker GR!!

And you can only buy them if you find them. Good luck to all in their pursuits.

Last edited:
Not for sure if I will like these in person or not, but didn't want to pass on the opportunity. Can't wait to get them in.

Wtf... I'd call Nike corporate or email them and tell them what happened.  I never heard of something like that. It's not even a crazy hyped up shoe that people are lining up for and they are just trying to get them in and out.  Good luck getting your pair.

Shoes aren't automatically limited because they aren't widely released online.
There are more than enough pairs of these to go around in store.
GENERAL RELEASE is what they are, theres nothing wrong with it.  Embrace it.

Our definitions of GR are just different. 500,000 was the production number I've always been told was GR. No way there's more of these out there then the 35K so that must have been a super GR. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom