Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
They're not even nice in person. They're OK. Just a decent al red shoe.. Nothing spectacular like I thought.

im ready for new colorways for the kd 7 , all the ones we seen are ok, but i think they got something better coming out ( fingers crossed)

When i strike out on a release or have a tight budget for a particular month, i go out of my way
To hit up sneaker message boards to give insight about how paltry, underwhelming and uninspired a certain
Release is just to make me feel gooder about missing out.

I for one love all red sneakers because ill admit, its a loud color To offset my ho-hum outfits.

The first sentence Aboot raining on ppls parade, was a facetious take on Donnie Downers. I know the web is like a medicine cabinet and everyone
Has something like it for pharmaceuticals (unless u live with a mormon who prays for greater health)... But the 12 years ive been here, it never dawned on
Me to make disparaging/snide commentaries about a sneaker/colorway becuz it didnt pander/appeal to me.

Most of my energy goes to praising sneakers i do admire to anticipate.

For instance, the kd lifestyles are... Well im sure theres a demographic for them. So ill leave it at that (momma said if i didnt have anything nice to say...)

I used to come here For the fandom of sneakers and acquire information... And make people laugh.

This place has gone to the rafters since the posters have been more inclined to show off their fleet on social media and the mods exercising authority becuz they can. I dont take the webernets "thats" seriously because i know by the end of the day, its not gonna feed my family or clean the skidmarks off my driveway (or Hanes).

Cheers.

Man I missed out. I was hoping the GGs would sit for a couple days. I tried getting them earlier today but the 3 FTL I went to said they sold out within 30 minutes

It's almost 5:00 AM Monday morning and I still haven't recieved a shipping confirmation from NDC. If we thought the GG's were hard to get, imagine the easy money's when they come out

It's almost 5:00 AM Monday morning and I still haven't recieved a shipping confirmation from NDC. If we thought the GG's were hard to get, imagine the easy money's when they come out
you say that like its been 2 weeks 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see the Allstars version of these and the Possible NBA2K15 and KD collaboration, What the KDS should be pretty sick also.

you say that like its been 2 weeks :lol:
No, a lot of people are mentioning they haven't received there conformation number yet so I'm stating that I haven't received mine yet. I think most people get there conformation numbers by mid Sunday and still nothing yet

No, a lot of people are mentioning they haven't received there conformation number yet so I'm stating that I haven't received mine yet. I think most people get there conformation numbers by mid Sunday and still nothing yet
theres probably been more than 1000 orders because of the 20% exploit. what did you expect to happen ?

Last edited:

Most times, tracking from NDC/UPS from Saturday purchases will come on Mondays... and sometimes on Tuesday.

Most times, tracking from NDC/UPS from Saturday purchases will come on Mondays... and sometimes on Tuesday.
thats true i keep forgetting im just used to mine comin out quick i saw the expected delivery date and thought or great here comes the shipped email....

Back
Top Bottom