Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
:lol: I been cool with the KD 7. just working on other stuff right now. will see me here and there probably buying KDs that already released.

Nice I like all of them that have released I just hope soon they will start getting iffy like the CBS. Don't need 17 pair of kd7s but Damn they look and feel great

:lol: I been cool with the KD 7. just working on other stuff right now. will see me here and there probably buying KDs that already released.

Nice I like all of them that have released I just hope soon they will start getting iffy like the CBS. Don't need 17 pair of kd7s but Damn they look and feel great

its great news that these actually feel good. its a change from my perspective of the newer KDs that have dropped.

its great news that these actually feel good. its a change from my perspective of the newer KDs that have dropped.
Yeah alot of people said they prefer the 7s over the 6s. I have the same preferences I just don't buy into things that don't fully consume me. That max zoom on heel follow by the encapsulated zoom is just foot sex over and over again. They feel broken in with the exception of the WBFS where my right toe took a beating yesterday :lol:

A little heads up to everyone that tried to use Bday coupon and got rejected by the gatekeeper aka Store Manager. I called Office of the CEO @ 212-720-3700 and they forwarded complaint to the district manager. He called me today and told me they had no right to reject me on use of the coupon on the shoe and a $25 refund would be waiting for me at the same location. The system will reject it if it can't be used point blank.

you was serious about that $25 huh ? 
laugh.gif
  i understand tho, but id probably would've just said o well and bough them anyway  

was it really your birthday ?  

A little heads up to everyone that tried to use Bday coupon and got rejected by the gatekeeper aka Store Manager. I called Office of the CEO @ 212-720-3700 and they forwarded complaint to the district manager. He called me today and told me they had no right to reject me on use of the coupon on the shoe and a $25 refund would be waiting for me at the same location. The system will reject it if it can't be used point blank.
that's a win in my book. LOL i'm a little upset that foot locker never sent me a bday coupon, but when i bought these i made sure with the lady at the store that my account would be set up and good for this year hahaha

you was serious about that $25 huh ? 
laugh.gif
  i understand tho, but id probably would've just said o well and bough them anyway  

It was yesterday not Saturday and I did go ahead and buy them anyway lol. Me calling was more off principal than anything, these managers are something else man and it gets old after a while.

Fitted cap or those logo tees are around that 25 mark.
laugh.gif
pretty serious doe
Bruh I buy shoes from them and that's it. Not any shoe cleaner, tshirts, socks, or definitely not anything from their weak stock of fitted hats. As a matter of fact I don't think my HOH has fitted hats lol

For my ftl bday coupon users, since there are 2 different codes do they also work separately or do you have to use one?

you was serious about that $25 huh ? :lol:   i understand tho, but id probably would've just said o well and bough them anyway  

It was yesterday not Saturday and I did go ahead and buy them anyway lol. Me calling was more off principal than anything, these managers are something else man and it gets old after a while.

If it was really ur bday then I def understand. I still wouldn't have gone hard like you did. I use the bday coupon more than once a year so id that that than complaint about a one time use.

Yeah I just talked to nike customer service and they said i'd get my shipment confirmation today or early tomorrow...I used a 20% code...no hassle on that...she just said there were multiple releases this weekend so it's taking a little extra time.

yeah, i always use them coupons when isn't my birthday so if they so no once in a while i just deal with it..

Bruh I buy shoes from them and that's it. Not any shoe cleaner, tshirts, socks, or definitely not anything from their weak stock of fitted hats. As a matter of fact I don't think my HOH has fitted hats lol

That's a first! No caps period? But my whole point was 25 could go a long way. Hell you can you got to zumiez or dtlr for a shirt around that price. That is all

Back
Top Bottom