Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
so I went through and read the last like 5 pages and don't take offense to this, but most of y'all are thinking like sneakerheads, not practically lol.

KD is a multi-millionaire...if you think for one second that a dude would turn down (rumor/unconfirmed) upwards of 22 million dollars for his "loyalty" to the swoosh, you're smoking that premium furniture dust b.

Believe it or not, your favorite bball players give zero dambs about how many people are wearing their shoes.

so I went through and read the last like 5 pages and don't take offense to this, but most of y'all are thinking like sneakerheads, not practically lol.

KD is a multi-millionaire...if you think for one second that a dude would turn down (rumor/unconfirmed) upwards of 22 million dollars for his "loyalty" to the swoosh, you're smoking that premium furniture dust b.

Believe it or not, your favorite bball players give zero dambs about how many people are wearing their shoes.
they don't hear you tho

Well yeah...this is a sneaker forum, not a financial forum (if it were, I'd tell those mentioning UA stock not to do it, as we're in the midst of a major market correction).

I don't like watching basketball that much. I don't like a lot of the well-known players. I like Kevin Durant. I like sneakers, with a preference for Nikes. I've always been drawn to his line of Nike sneakers. I will be disappointed not to see "kd" Nikes, especially with the 7 being so damn nice.

But if this $30M per year is legit, he's a moron if he doesn't take it.

I think the worst part about him leaving is .. all resellers are gonna want more for everything as if it wasnt bad already (IMO) plus these 7s are pretty great just to wear and to play ball in UA usually just gives the performance part

Still salty i waited on line at footlocker and the kid right before me got the last pair of galaxy IVs and it was my size .. SALT 

Make it clean. If KD leave for Nike, he just proved that he doesn't always under LBJ
tongue.gif

Last edited:
So with kd leaving that answers why Nike released the kd vii right after bball season.. They wanted to milk kd for what it's worth..I was Kinda surprised like damn we getting the vii already with the season just wrapping up..

Not even mad with the easy money being the last kd vii .. Makes it a must copp shoe

Last edited:
This made me realize the only reason I didn't pick up the USAs was the laces. I could see myself getting a pair now but with a white lace swap instead of red

So with kd leaving that answers why Nike released the kd vii right after bball season.. They wanted to milk kd for what it's worth..I was Kinda surprised like damn we getting the vii already with the season just wrapping up..

Not even mad with the easy money being the last kd vii .. Makes it a must copp shoe

nah the KD 6 had the same release schedule last year. preheat dropped on 6/29. seat pleasants 7/3 and meteorology's on 8/4.

ive had increasing interest in the KD line. I'd hate to see him leave now in the prime. of his career and that he has the most creative colorways IMO

For what it's worth, UA recently became the kit manufacturer for Tottenham in the English Premier League. Tottenham is just a step below the big clubs in England (Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City), so it was quite a big deal for UA to get in to that area. Supposedly they paid $16m per year for that deal. Point being that they appear to be moving forward internationally.

lol tottenham is garbage , not even close to the teams that you mentionef , they re like the atlanta hawks in the eastern conference

on topic is this 30mil offer even real

I'll be getting off of work in about a hour and a half, go home, sleep, and wake up in time for UPS to drop off my GG's

Idk if said already but...

IF YOURE NOT WITH NIKE YOUR SHOES BECOME IRRELEVANT.

Sad but true, only one "big" shoe I see is curry with the spawns and that's not even his sig shoe. Sure you can say "oh what about the D Rose line?" "What about *insert other sig player non-nike shoe* ?" But like they are not where near the amount of "hype", need and have the same market as if your sig shoe was with Nike. Name the last time you seen people go for raffles, stood in line, bought a bot for, or even payed crazy resell for a non nike sig shoe? It's been a WHIIILE. Not to be a total nike fan boy but it's true. $30m is a crazyyyy offer per year but no one would be wearing your shoe. Personally if he did switch I'd still buy them, but from a larger scale view you'd loose a lot of popularity. Just my opinion.

What make you think any of these basketball players care if theyr shoes become 'irrelevant'? 
laugh.gif

Only thing relevant do them is the bottom line: $$$$. 

What make you think any of these basketball players care if theyr shoes become 'irrelevant'? :lol:  

Only thing relevant do them is the bottom line: $$$$. 

Hell yeah they care when people are wearing their shoes. You're naive if you think not. But do they value it over money?? No. You'd be a fool to think that as well.

Back
Top Bottom