Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Plus UA has a lot of licenses . Would love to see a Marvel or DC x KD shoe. If they are spending 30 million they will find him a great designer to make better looking shoes .

ya it was my own 15% one they gave me when they ****** up my ids what the **** do I do Im so irate these ******* **** **** devils add the shoe to my cart, keep me waiting for 4 days while everywhere else sells out, then ******* this. What should I do? 
Tell em you want a KD signed pair?

I feel for you man. Can't you call customer services?

from *******  nike.com of all places, they **** me over on a pair of Nikes I woke up fair and square used my own promo code they ****** up on before. Now this man what do i do ****

ya it was my own 15% one they gave me when they ****** up my ids what the **** do I do Im so irate these ******* **** **** devils add the shoe to my cart, keep me waiting for 4 days while everywhere else sells out, then ******* this. What should I do? 

Best thing is call nike give them a call and ask why!

from *******  nike.com of all places, they **** me over on a pair of Nikes I woke up fair and square used my own promo code they ****** up on before. Now this man what do i do ****

get off here & call ndc because they are the only one who can help at this point

Best thing is call nike give them a call and ask why!
dude I already did he said it's because they over sell sometimes then go into the back room and see they dont have the shoe to fulfill your order, then I asked, so it's your fault you over sold this shoe making me miss out on other stores, it's your fault then correct, then he said yes I am sorry. Then i ******* told him you guys run a shady company this is the 2nd time this happend to me and all he kept saying is sorry. I said **** you hung up and he called again saying sorry, he was a superviosor as I asked to be escalated, then he calls back in a v.m apologizing saying "call us back if you have any questions or blah have a blessed weekend" ******* ****** god fearing loser **** nike devils. 

man the thought of under armor KDs just sounds so corny to me. like dude above mentioning UA X DC comic shoe...:x :x :x :x :x :x the thought of that makes me cringe. Gotta stock up on on IVs-VIIs if dude really signs

Last edited:
dude I already did he said it's because they over sell sometimes then go into the back room and see they dont have the shoe to fulfill your order, then I asked, so it's your fault you over sold this shoe making me miss out on other stores, it's your fault then correct, then he said yes I am sorry. Then i ******* told him you guys run a shady company this is the 2nd time this happend to me and all he kept saying is sorry. I said **** you hung up and he called again saying sorry, he was a superviosor as I asked to be escalated, then he calls back in a v.m apologizing saying "call us back if you have any questions or blah have a blessed weekend" ******* ****** god fearing loser **** nike devils. 

Thats some bs, they should at least have giving you a promo code something to make up the fact they messed up. That sucks man. I call back.

man the thought of under armor KDs just sounds so corny to me. like dude above mentioning UA X DC comic shoe...:x :x :x :x :x :x the thought of that makes me cringe. Gotta stock up on on IVs-VIIs if dude really signs

if he signs with ua no 2k15 game shoe??

Where any of you guys able to go down .5? For that MOLTED fit instead of the casual spacey fit?
If so, how did the flyknit break in?
I'm able to fit a 9 but I get a 9.5 on a regular because I have a wide foot so I'm curious how you guys experienced this.
I got a size 11 and I usually get an 11.5. The half size down is good with me. I can tell it'll eventually stretch.

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I forgot about this as an implication. i pre ordered 2k and everything, anxiously ready to go after that shoe. damn KD is about to lose all of my $

Lmao thats the first thing I thought about, since I missed out on the 2k14

I got a size 11 and I usually get an 11.5. The half size down is good with me. I can tell it'll eventually stretch.
Yeah I did't get the chance to fit a 9 so i'm not sure. I'll head back when I can to try a 9.

Im curious now because this is actually the same as with my runners. I can size down to a 9 because I need stability.

There was no guarantee there was going to be a KD 2K shoe anyway. Ronnie2K alluded to it being a Jordan shoe this time around IF they were to do it again.

i see yall liked that 2k nike loan program from  last year. if kd had a 2k shoe it would probably be just a limited time  2k id  anyway

i see yall liked that 2k nike loan program from  last year. if kd had a 2k shoe it would probably be just a limited time  2k id  anyway

was pretty silly imo & all that wait for what yall got seemed like a fleece move...them brons shoulda just dropped as a limited release

ida copped multiple pairs of the 2k KDs and flipped em for the semi-lucrative bread, just like what was done for the Brons.

Where any of you guys able to go down .5? For that MOLTED fit instead of the casual spacey fit?

If so, how did the flyknit break in?

I'm able to fit a 9 but I get a 9.5 on a regular because I have a wide foot so I'm curious how you guys experienced this.
Yes -- I went a half down and it's a solid fit, especially after break in

Back
Top Bottom