Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Yes -- I went a half down and it's a solid fit, especially after break in
Casual wearer or basketbal wearer?

How long did it take you to break them in? Kind of hard on the eye wearing red shoes 2 days in a row lol. :tongue:

Not sure you can turn that kind of money down...AND be the face of a brand. $325 mill.

Last edited:
dude I already did he said it's because they over sell sometimes then go into the back room and see they dont have the shoe to fulfill your order, then I asked, so it's your fault you over sold this shoe making me miss out on other stores, it's your fault then correct, then he said yes I am sorry. Then i ******* told him you guys run a shady company this is the 2nd time this happend to me and all he kept saying is sorry. I said **** you hung up and he called again saying sorry, he was a superviosor as I asked to be escalated, then he calls back in a v.m apologizing saying "call us back if you have any questions or blah have a blessed weekend" ******* ****** god fearing loser **** nike devils. 

My dude is going bonkers :lol: damn them nike devils!

Last edited:

Casual wearer or basketbal wearer?

How long did it take you to break them in? Kind of hard on the eye wearing red shoes 2 days in a row lol. :tongue:
Haha yeah I guess it is isn't it

Basketball wearer - I'd say they felt better after even 1 day of pickup runs but after about 2-3 days/times lacing them up they were great

$325 Million?!?!
faint-o.gif

theres no way thats possiblecan we just all wait and see what happens this is turning into the lebron to clev deal

*hopes he doesnt leave nike*

For $325 million i'd rock sketcher on court for 10yrs. I can get the cool stuff in at home.

Last edited:
Told my niece bout kd possibly leaving nike for under armor. She mad lol

Said she gon wear kobes instead if he do leave

I dont think she realize kobe bout to retire tho :lol:

I can't see Nike changing course, and discontinuing the 7 altogether! If they continue the shoe as mid-end b-ball shoe I wouldn't be mad. It's a good design!

The only way a UA made KD signature shoe does well is if his designer is poached from Nike.

dude I already did he said it's because they over sell sometimes then go into the back room and see they dont have the shoe to fulfill your order, then I asked, so it's your fault you over sold this shoe making me miss out on other stores, it's your fault then correct, then he said yes I am sorry. Then i ******* told him you guys run a shady company this is the 2nd time this happend to me and all he kept saying is sorry. I said **** you hung up and he called again saying sorry, he was a superviosor as I asked to be escalated, then he calls back in a v.m apologizing saying "call us back if you have any questions or blah have a blessed weekend" ******* ****** god fearing loser **** nike devils. 

Thats some bs, they should at least have giving you a promo code something to make up the fact they messed up. That sucks man. I call back.
****** Nike and ******** whoever owns it, **** ******* ****** ******* and **** and **** ****** **** *** ****. Not to mention ***** ************** and better still ***** **** *** *.

I need those USA KDs, I regret passing on them.

Last edited:
I wanted those USA's but once that mesh starts yellowing, I know they will look very unflattering.

I don't want KD to jump ship but how do you turn down $30M a year. Nike ain't matching that, it sets a precedent for what they pay their athletes...

Haha yeah I guess it is isn't it

Basketball wearer - I'd say they felt better after even 1 day of pickup runs but after about 2-3 days/times lacing them up they were great
Yeah then you need it to be snug.

Maybe I'll do a few laps in them. At least try to lol.

Back
Top Bottom