Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I get what your saying but I'm projecting forward. If you put Durant on Washington the wins and loses would be reversed. The only difference is KD wouldn't have carry the load as much and his path to the title would become easier IMO. OKC is clearly better today because there vets with playoff and finals experience. 2 years from now though if Wall and Beal continue to improve. We'll see. The Thunder remind me of the early 2000s Kings.

Last edited:
I dunno. If dude played it right, he could easily make a lot of money. According to an article last fall, he was "only" at $55 million in career earnings. Edit: The math in that article based on his previous $60 mil Nike contract, current $85 mil NBA contract and other endorsements (Gatorade, 2K, etc) is a little questionable. With the new Nike deal and contracting two years, it could put him on the path of being a half billionaire.

But then again, he's taken less money before for what would make him more happy.

Lebron is going to make a lot of money when his contract expires.
You forgot about extremely high taxes and 20% to management. He won't be a half a billionaire unless he invest.

Last edited:
An before someone comes in here complaining we're not talking about the 7. There is nothing new to talk about. Were all waiting on new CWs.

Easy Pass

I've tried to like em for a while now but nope

These and the GG brought me to the model but it's cool. Imma need them to sit for a week. Went extra hard this weekend and today :lol:

They look better by each picture posted. Thanks drewswish drewswish

The law of percentages were on UA's side more than Andre's.

There's big money in basketball shoes (obviously). These companies (Adidas, Reebok and UA) are going to make it difficult for Nike.

idk halle a freak 
happy.gif

I talked to Leo Chang and asked for 2k15 banger,nerf vii,db vii !He said ill think about it!lol.Very humble guy.if he went to ua they could have called the line Leo Chang or give him the sig shoe.He is 50% of the kd explosion in the inner city.Other contributors are kd line low price point and kds performance on c ourt

Are there any basic home/away colors set to release??? I like a loud shoe and all but some of these colors are a little too much...

One would assume so. Just wait till some new colorways get announced. We are still really early in the line.

The kd vii is approaching kd iv mythical status!so much excitement,hype,etc!I think ua vs nike was marketingpr gimmick to boost sales.Easy money?CTBS?

One would assume so. Just wait till some new colorways get announced. We are still really early in the line.

Man, this.

People keep complaining about not seeing new pairs yet like we still don't have one of the 5 that we HAVE seen left to release still. I vaguely remember the second set of KD VIs being shown like mid-late September.

Back
Top Bottom