Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
The entire VI was a canvas. The VII has less to work with but it's just such a better shoe that it doesn't matter. They can style the swooshes, change up two parts of the midsole, and obviously do whatever they want with the posite heel. That DMV shoe shows the potential.

I was not a hater of the Weatherman foams. Imagine if they had used that design on the heel of the 7...
smokin.gif

So it looks like the "Pony" KD's aren't releasing either [emoji]128530[/emoji] so are we only going to get the releases with basic color blocking on the 7's while KD continues to post pics of what Nike "could" do with the shoe but doesn't? Smh
View media item 1195635

those lifestyle KD seem to be darker than the orginal pics that came out...they arent horrible but feel like can get them on sale...dont see them selling well

those lifestyle KD seem to be darker than the orginal pics that came out...they arent horrible but feel like can get them on sale...dont see them selling well
They're better than the 6 lifestyles that's for sure. I'm actually interested to see these on ID. I won't buy, but I'll mess around with the options.

They're better than the 6 lifestyles that's for sure. I'm actually interested to see these on ID. I won't buy, but I'll mess around with the options.

I actually like them...but would love to get them on a deal...hopefully coupon or sone thing comes out I can use lol

The entire VI was a canvas. The VII has less to work with but it's just such a better shoe that it doesn't matter. They can style the swooshes, change up two parts of the midsole, and obviously do whatever they want with the posite heel. That DMV shoe shows the potential.

I was not a hater of the Weatherman foams. Imagine if they had used that design on the heel of the 7...
smokin.gif

This is exactly why I'm so frustrated.

There is so much POTENTIAL that can be done with this shoe, but instead Nike is doing the lazy route.  Their most innovative thing so far was styling the hyperposite in the Easy Money colorway.

Reminds me of Michael Beasley's basketball career.  So much wasted potential...

Reminds me of Michael Beasley's basketball career.  So much wasted potential...

That's no joke dude. I saw every one of his college games, the majority of them in person, and he was the second best player I've ever seen in the Big XII (KD being the best, but Beasley wasn't far behind).

I still can't believe how weak his NBA career is/was. He should be a perennial All-Star with how much talent he has.

Just got the Q4 Nike Catalog here in Taiwan.  Not sure if these have all been posted, but here's the listing for upcoming KD7 colorways:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom