• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
word, we'll see what "under retail" actually turns out to be haha
They are on the Finish Line calendar so appear to be general release.

Hope to cop at discount like all the other VII. Pics look good

Like the mint and the laces

Don't sleep on the KD VII Lifestyles. Had to grab these.
289fv3t.jpg

I definitely wont be sleeping on those. Don't want nightmares :stoneface: [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]:stoneface:

any kind of promo code for shoegistics to get them more under retail?  haha i knew it would only be $5

I like the way NSW is going as far as the lifestyle bball shoes. But then again they're just rip offs from high luxury footwear like Louboutin Buscemi Balenciaga and Giuseppe Zanotti that really shouldn't be that much from their price point. :lol: still can't get down just yet doe

Last edited:
I like the way NSW is going as far as the lifestyle bball shoes. But then again they're just rip offs from high luxury footwear like Louboutin Buscemi Balenciaga and Giuseppe Zanotti that really shouldn't be that much from their price point. :lol: still can't get down just yet doe

And the high end shoes are just rip offs of sneakers. That's just how fashion goes, done things trickle up and some trickle down.

And the high end shoes are just rip offs of sneakers. That's just how fashion goes, done things trickle up and some trickle down.
Agreed and I thought that's what I was portraying. It's a overpriced love affair. I admit that Louie Vuitton knock off AJ IV did peek my interest but those expensive baby shoes that balenciaga is making is more of my taste. Leather is redic *slang* :lol: on those :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom