Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Last year they showed 4 cw's (Preheat, SP, Meteorology, NYC) and 1 iD, if memory serves me correctly.
[h2]  [/h2]
From Nike's website about the launch last year.
[h2]Upcoming KD VI colorways[/h2]
KD VI D.C. Preheat: The upper features a map of Washington, D.C., overlayed with a white graphic pattern inspired by machining lines of a wristwatch, all in a bold, bright color pattern. This shoe pays tribute to Durant’s hometown roots. Launch: June 29.

KD VI Meteorology: If Durant was not playing basketball, his dream occupation would be tracking weather as a meteorologist. Atomic red, olive and black are featured in a custom graphic mimicking Doppler radar mapping. Launch: Aug. 3.

KD VI NYC 66: When Durant scorched the Harlem blacktop and scored 66 points on Aug. 1, 2011, the world took notice. Despite the lockout, basketball didn’t stop for a 22-year-old Durant who’d play anyone at anytime. Launch: Aug. 17.

KD VI Bamboo: The power of nature and patience comes to life in Chinese bamboo. Typically after four consecutive years of delicate care, bamboo undergoes a transformation in its fifth year. This story parallels the growth of Durant’s game this past season, his fifth in the league playing for OKC. This special green shoe debuts during a summer when Durant will visit China. Launch: Sept. 14.
Also showed an ID model as well.

Last edited:
After being disappointed by the kobe 9 and honestly the lebron 11, I'm really excited about the 7. I haven't bought a shoe with a strap since the area 72 AFM so that's another reason I'm hyped for the 7s

Yeah last year they gave us 2 rounds of revelaing color

1st batch. 

2batch. 

Yeah 125 is ehh but the prints could be ones that will be seen on the 7 later on 
nerd.gif

Nike Australia calendar, remember these dates are formatted as 5 July, 12 July. And just ignore the price. But style codes and colorways are the main thing.

Weird... 653996-146 corresponds to USA, and 653996-840 corresponds to the DMV/35K Degrees pair. Wonder what they're smoking down there.
I think they're messed up the Jordan colourways with the KD7 Colourways. Was really hoping for a DMV style Jordan 3. Lol. 

Also what's with the price increase. We were paying $200 for premiums and now $220 for GR's even though the US price is only bumped up to a premium price. 

Man everytime I see those Preheats I get like...........an eye erection.......

:stoneface: Terrible wording :smh:

I really want to like these but that damn strap is killing me! To me it just throws off the whole look of the shoe....

Back
Top Bottom