• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Oh ok got you..guess I'll just try em on when they release and see what's up
i have a feeling they will be more tighter due to the posite material in the heel and the strap but the toe box is gonna be very fine due to the mesh

This will be the first shoe I will buy more than two pairs of, because the first two releases will be mine 
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the Aunt Pearls, ASGs, N7's, and all the other potential colorway's as well. I'll probably iD a pair or two as well.

Cushioning feels very firm. Posite material at the heel. Visible heel zoom. Mid foot strap (kinda redundant) hyperev like mesh upper at front/mid foot. Lockdown fit overall. Not recommended for wide feet.
how narrow in comparison to the 6?

I wonder why the 35,000 Degree release is July 9th in Europe on all the sites calendars but is July 12th over here. 55,000 pairs isn't a huge amount for a global release either.

Excited to see the pre heat colorway next week. Kind of expected it to leak by today or tomorrow, but we will definitely know on the 25th!

i have a feeling they will be more tighter due to the posite material in the heel and the strap but the toe box is gonna be very fine due to the mesh
That's fine with me, never had a shoe be too tight in the back.Kd vi is close though.

@hellbydante  thanks for the pic and info

Can you speak to how long they fit compared to the KD VI?  The VIs fit little big length-wise for me so I'm curious about the VII

+1 on the pics.

Traction looks solid... if the fit is on point, gonna need a pair of these for sure

Last edited:
Nike released the Diamond Griffey 360 not too long ago... Barkley had a sig up until he retired and even then saw a significant amt of retros leading up to newer Barkley sigs, same as penny who would have even more sigs had it not been for injuries.

So no, lebron and Kobe aren't going anywhere. If anything their future sigs post retirement will simply come in a nike sportswear box

Again, they took a long break from continuing their signature lines?

How long did it take for the Penny V to appear since the Penny IV was released?

And they aren't a priority sneaker for Nike like they were when they originally released. So continuing with recycled designs and tech from other lines isn't much of a continuation. Who is eager to get new signature Bo's or Griffey's?

Last edited:
Again, they took a long break from continuing their signature lines?

How long did it take for the Penny V to appear since the Penny IV was released?

And they aren't a priority sneaker for Nike like they were when they originally released. So continuing with recycled designs and tech from other lines isn't much of a continuation. Who is eager to get new signature Bo's or Griffey's?

Performance wise the Penny V had all the same tech as the inline and sig basketball kicks nike released that year... Initially I never said anything about a break or gap in between sigs, I just stated they've continued many well beyond the athletes' careers...

And the Griffey 360 sold fairly well in certain color ways in my store

But I digress...

Last edited:
Performance wise the Penny V had all the same tech as the inline and sig basketball kicks nike released that year... Initially I never said anything about a break or gap in between sigs, I just stated they've continued many well beyond the athletes' careers...

And the Griffey 360 sold fairly well in certain color ways in my store

But I digress...

You totally missed everything

And you initially responded to me

Sheeeeesh :smh:

If the traction is anything like the Kobe 9 these are gonna be a serious problem. Kobe 9 EM has been :x except for the Crimson and Philippines so I'm looking for these to hold me down until the Kobes get better designs/colors.

If the traction is anything like the Kobe 9 these are gonna be a serious problem. Kobe 9 EM has been
sick.gif
except for the Crimson and Philippines so I'm looking for these to hold me down until the Kobes get better designs/colors.
I'm betting this traction will be damn close to the 9.  What may make a difference is how soft and pliable the pattern is on these VIIs.  The pattern itself looks amazing though and pretty much full coverage

By the looks and materials used...I'm betting they'll fit similar to the VI Elites.

Which is fine by me, since those fit great.

I'm betting this traction will be damn close to the 9.  What may make a difference is how soft and pliable the pattern is on these VIIs.  The pattern itself looks amazing though and pretty much full coverage

It'll surpass the Kobe in durability for sure since the traction lines are wider on the areas that wears out faster and some thinner where as on the Kobes it's thin throughout.

It'll surpass the Kobe in durability for sure since the traction lines are wider on the areas that wears out faster and some thinner where as on the Kobes it's thin throughout.
Agreed.  Curious if it's thick enough to hold up somewhat well outdoors 
nerd.gif

I really like the 7 silhouette, but I think I will pass on the first 2 CWs and hold out for the better ones.

Might ID a blackout immediately though.

Back
Top Bottom