Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Y'all can name another show that features Viz-Zoom, Flywire, and Posite for less than KD7s?

I mean seriously, when the product quality got better, what did you think was gonna happen?

Yall want a shoe that's affordable and a signature? *points to the Zoom Kyrie 1 Alligator boots*
I don't think anyone is complaining about the tech in the shoe.  What they are talking about is KD directly saying that he wanted his shoe to be affordable so any kid can get a pair.  I like the shoe so Ill buy it, but when he took that big *** contract, the whole affordable shoe thing went out the window.

It's all relative, "affordable".  I'll still take these over any LeBron I've ever worn.  Can't comment on Kobes, because as a lifelong Celtics fan I can't allow a Laker shoe on my foot. But KDs are more "affordable" than those.

* I know, that's a stretch argument.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is complaining about the tech in the shoe.  What they are talking about is KD directly saying that he wanted his shoe to be affordable so any kid can get a pair.  I like the shoe so Ill buy it, but when he took that big *** contract, the whole affordable shoe thing went out the window.
But...

The new contract just started, and the KD7 was already 150 when Nike extended him, and people were complaining about that.

I get what you're saying, but he was talking about kids being able to get his shoes. Not grown men who enjoy kicks. 150 is steep to a degree compared to 90 for the 1s, but relatively speaking, that's affordable.

Sneakerbarsdetroit gets their information from other sites but they proly are still gone be the elites

Money saved on that model. Not doing much for me.

Seems to match up with that leaked cw information from a week or two ago... Blue Graphite/Bright Citrus/Dove Grey/Volt release date of late April.

Yeah the holes kill the shoe for me.  PASS!
Ditto.  but who knows...maybe my mind will change once better pics surface.  Trypophobiacs definitely wont be buying these though 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

need these golds on saturday, and legend blues in december and im done for the year.... untill remastered retros pop up of course

anybody know these 7s fit? im a 12 in jordans, and im hearing these are a little snug but nike didnt make these in a 12.5

anybody know these 7s fit? im a 12 in jordans, and im hearing these are a little snug but nike didnt make these in a 12.5
If u don't have wide fat feet like most people in this thread go TTS, I'm one of the few in here who wears their true size lol

Ditto.  but who knows...maybe my mind will change once better pics surface.  Trypophobiacs definitely wont be buying these though 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Crap... i forgot what Trypophobia was and google image searched it
ohwell.gif
.... the one with the girl with it PS'd on her arms and knees gets me every time.

If u don't have wide fat feet like most people in this thread go TTS, I'm one of the few in here who wears their true size lol
laugh.gif

tts worked for me, but barely so i just went up a half size.. yes i have wide feet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom