Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
COUNT ME OUT FOR GOLD MEDALS, LEAVE IT TO NDC TO NOT RELEASE A SZ.15 IN THIS C/W. SMH!

TYPICAL
I don't get it...

I mean, rarely do I need a 15 but it's so random how Nike does it. Usually they stop at 13, which leaves me SOL. But when they go to 14 and not 15? Especially on a model where all the releases thus far have gone to 15.

Then again, it's 2014 and I still can't find a retail store with a reasonable selection of kicks in sizes 14/15. My local footlocker stops at 13 unless they get something by accident.
eyes.gif

I don't get it...

I mean, rarely do I need a 15 but it's so random how Nike does it. Usually they stop at 13, which leaves me SOL. But when they go to 14 and not 15? Especially on a model where all the releases thus far have gone to 15.

Then again, it's 2014 and I still can't find a retail store with a reasonable selection of kicks in sizes 14/15. My local footlocker stops at 13 unless they get something by accident.
eyes.gif
my brother got the same deal bro haha, but since i live next to garden state, they hooked my bro up with fear 4s and bordeaux 7s and fire red 5s in a size 14, got very lucky

I thought a was was technically a release that had information released the day before .. And hyper strike was the day of. No release info.

So on the release calender for the popular sites, look likes only nike has gold medals on the calender. It really just limited to them and certain HOH?

Last edited:
I want that lone star since I got fam in Texas, will prolly get both, 2 qs 2 weeks apart wat a joke, but I forgot it's the end of the year and that's when Nike goes all out

Last edited:
Where is the KD 7 that represents Maryland? 2nd year in a row we get a NYC CW before. 5 mumbo sauce, 6 blue crab, 7...

Nike needs to chill all ready with all these releases 
laugh.gif
  yeah, i know i don't have to buy everyone, but they;re making it hard not to

I don't get it...

Then again, it's 2014 and I still can't find a retail store with a reasonable selection of kicks in sizes 14/15. My local footlocker stops at 13 unless they get something by accident. :rolleyes

HELL, I DONT GET IT EITHER! THE SIMPLE FACT THAT EVERY C/W RELEASED UP TO THIS POINT HAS DROPPED IN A 15.... BUT THESE STOP AT A 14??? WTF!!!

JUST MEANS I NEED TO COOK ON THIS DB RELEASE!

Back
Top Bottom