4. USA - own
5. N7
6. UPRISING
7. AWAY
8. GOOD APPLES - own
9. Lightning
10. 35K - own
11. CBTS - returned

I think the easy money is slept on, really a well put together shoe. That off white Bone color is nice.

Last edited:

I ran up to House of Hoops at lunch to grab the Multi color Lifestyles, and a pair of the "grapes" for my 5 year old daughter. Something, I noticed that I hadn't in any of the pictures posted, was the "hologram" like, rainbow effect on the quarter back part of the shoe. (Sorry, don't know the terminology) either way, thought I'd share, as it looks black in all the pics..but it really pops in person. (You can somewhat see it in, my quick pic below)
need to stay strong for the discount, pic making it hard

Last edited:

this guy
HEYO!

I just hope we're able to get one on release day!
who knows despite most saying these are ugly and hideous exts still tend to sell out
mean.gif

Has anybody received their pairs from Sports Authority with the 25% off from last week? Still trying to figure out if the color is the the purple or not. Customer service was no help...

Trust me from personal experience Kicks-Crew will say a shoe is sold out and have a FSR the day after or say they have a FSR of a shoe that they haven't even received their shipment for [emoji]128514[/emoji] they actually had to refund me my money for the Lebron EXT Kings Crown that they had on their website a few weeks early before release (they do get shoes early sometimes) that was marked "sold out" due to the preorder sales but they never even had the shoe at all until about a week after the US release. So after nearly a month of waiting I told them I just wanted my money back and bought them off of NDC for retail.

Whoa! GMs came in a day early! When I checked tracking yesterday scheduled delivery was Wed as usual. Unexpected and free 2 day shipping! Everyone check your front door!

I'll play the ranking game.

1) GG (own)

2) Gold Medals (speculating, mine aren't in yet, but based on pics)

3) N7 (own)

4) CBTS

5) USA (own)

6) 35K

7) Aways (own)

8) Apples

9) EM

10) 534

11) Uprisings

Not to toot my own horn, but I like my IDs better than most of them.  Of course, that's why I made them, right?  You probably feel the same if you did.

Back
Top Bottom