Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Gold Medals came in from NDC. Will def be keeping. Gold posite is
smokin.gif

All of the EXT's look awful IMO.  Saw the cave purples in person today...  on the fence.  Going to make a trip to the ES tomorrow and might pick them up if they have them there.  I still don't have my GG's yet so hard to make a list without having them in person first.

only kd's i have cared about so far

1. gg

2. gm

3. black suede

just need the black suedes 

pretty disappointed at how they handled the cws for this model so far, rest of the 7s are garbage bin material imo 

Last edited:
I own 7 pairs of garbage bin material.

Speaking of which...literally and metaphorically those Texas 7s are straight aluminum, Oscar the Grouch type deals.

Last edited:
Can someone post pictures of the "beta" lifestyles Im trying to decide if I should buy or not.
I grabbed a pair yesterday at HOH. It's definitely a different looking shoe, with a  ton of different colors/details. For once, I actually thought this might be a shoe I would actually wear.....But, once I got it home....I realized that's probably never going to happen. So, I don't mind adding it to the collection, but its a tough one to look at on foot. (For me personally)

Really? I think the orange in the midsole sets them off. Got me thinking about copping now.
Its not that bad, i was just expecting everything to be silver. wen the first leak of the texas school PEs, i figured nike was gonna do something a lil different so the school would have there own unique shoe as well.

Back
Top Bottom