Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
This might be reaching a bit, but the injury KD suffered is typically caused by the foot rolling up under itself, inside the shoe at the small toe. He was wearing the 7's when he was inured. Im not saying that there is a definate correlation there, but I think it's safe to say that he may be more comfortable/ have more confidence wearing the 6.

Im not sure what this would mean for the marketing efforts of Nike, but it would obviously be similiar to the Lebron situation, in him not wanting to wear his flagship shoe. Either way...it's just one game...so no reason for concern. But it is somewhat interesting.

This might be reaching a bit, but the injury KD suffered is typically caused by the foot rolling up under itself, inside the shoe at the small toe. He was wearing the 7's when he was inured. Im not saying that there is a definate correlation there, but I think it's safe to say that he may be more comfortable/ have more confidence wearing the 6.

Im not sure what this would mean for the marketing efforts of Nike, but it would obviously be similiar to the Lebron situation, in him not wanting to wear his flagship shoe. Either way...it's just one game...so no reason for concern. But it is somewhat interesting.

i've seen him wearing vii's while hes been coming back from this injury. i'll look for a picture somewhere but i've for sure seen it

i've seen him wearing vii's while hes been coming back from this injury. i'll look for a picture somewhere but i've for sure seen it

Ive seen him wearing 7s as well in shoot around, and warm ups. Sunday night he was wearing an alternate black PE of the 7 in OKC. I just still thought it was interesting to see him in the 6s tonight.

Yea you said it, you're reaching

Yea you said it, you're reaching

Understood. I'm not scared to speculate, and Im also not claiming it as fact. So, it was more or less an observation. But if 8-10 games from now, he is still wearing the VI's instead of the VII's, there might be something more there.

Passing on every KD this month, unless the $275 EXT price is a typo. Or if the Christmas doesn't suck like the other two sigs.

Think I will be after those Texas joints. December is going to tax my pockets. Medicine Balls launch on the 26th, and I am after the Pennys on Saturday

Last edited:
Yall ever wonder why we're wired to log on and click this thread because we're thinking about which shoes/colors he was going to wear in his return tonight.. don't know why I'm into this stuff 

Last edited:
i am a little dissapointed to see him wearing the 6's last night. Im pretty sure I saw him wearing some 7's in a practice with a volt swoosh (or at least it looked like) on them and would have liked to get a better look at them

I really get tired of a particular person posting and their smart *** comments. I keep saying it's mribonit

I'm pretty shocked he'd even want to show up back here after the way NT detectives went in on him. But apparently he doesn't kare.

Please tell me who he is so I can look into the situation.

Edit: I think you were talking about maxsand and he is nikenino/mribonit.

Please report whenever you see him pop back on the site. It helps because he acts differently in threads I frequent so it's hard to tell sometimes.

Last edited:

I'm pretty shocked he'd even want to show up back here after the way NT detectives went in on him. But apparently he doesn't kare.
I was trying to figure out who you guys were talking about.. then I saw Kare lol
roll.gif

Please tell me who he is so I can look into the situation.

Edit: I think you were talking about maxsand and he is nikenino/mribonit.

Please report whenever you see him pop back on the site. It helps because he acts differently in threads I frequent so it's hard to tell sometimes.

No hes the same rude jerk in every thread. :lol:

Dude posted a pic of himself in one thread. If he really lives in the area he claimed running his mouth in PM last week then his time is coming. Gave the pic to my folk who live out there. It's on site. Talking big online CAN come back to get you.

Back
Top Bottom