Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Probably less pressure on his foot without the posite and strap, I can imagine it's still a little swollen.

Might do a check on 2MinuteMan up there since he wanted to come to his defense. Wouldn't suprise me at all to see Nino with multiple accounts so he could rep himself.

Dude posted a pic of himself in one thread. If he really lives in the area he claimed running his mouth in PM last week then his time is coming. Gave the pic to my folk who live out there. It's on site. Talking big online CAN come back to get you.

Wait maxsands said he from Vegas, mribonit was from dfw I'm so lost with his lies

Need Nike to confirm these dates and prices on the kd exts

Last edited:
If you're not him, you're not him.  I'm not "sweating the small stuff".  I guess we need to PM the mods when we suspect someone as being Nino but I had a lapse in judgement since I haven't ever felt the need to report someone.  So for that, I apologize.

Nobody is sweating it or taking it too serious, we are just annoyed that he keeps coming back.  The guy that you thought was just voicing his opinion, was busted for being the scammer that many people have been annoyed by for a long time.  

Edit: aaaaaand as I typed this, you're still upset 
roll.gif

Edit: I think you were talking about maxsand and he is nikenino/mribonit.

Please report whenever you see him pop back on the site. It helps because he acts differently in threads I frequent so it's hard to tell sometimes.

Word?? :rofl:

Last edited:
@van-nostrand and I were PMing each other about that guy
laugh.gif
He thought it was mribonit/NN and I said all I knew is that the only time I had been irritated by a fellow member THAT much was with NikeNino. Zero sense of humor, rude, unhelpful. Absolutely SCREAMS of Asperger syndrome
mean.gif

He gone!

It's just annoying when I see arrogant and BS responses from him. When someone would ask a legit question, he would give some remark, on or off topic. Just Answer the D**M question or move on. Same when pics were posted.

What happened to the one guy who said he talked to leo chang? That guy was pretty rude too

I believe that was him using his post-nikenino name. I said something on here and he dm'd me pretty pissed off. Literally later that same day it was confirmed he was mribonit and he was gone lol.

Anyone celebrating him being gone should. He will be back. He will russle jimmies. He will be banned. Repeat.

Back
Top Bottom