Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Srs question. Why do people like the florals? What is it about flowers and plants that people want them on their shoes so bad? Maybe it's a generational thing. I don't get it at all.

http://news.nike.com/news/tis-the-season-the-2014-nike-basketball-christmas-collection

KD 7 Egg Nog

Driven by a design philosophy to stay light and locked down during sharp cuts, the KD 7 features dynamic Flywire technology, Hyperposite construction and Zoom Air cushioning.  The shoe continues to bring Durant’s personal stories to life – this time paying tribute to his favorite holiday beverage, egg nog.  A red Hyperposite heel integrates glossy flecks emulating the condensation on a glass of egg nog.  “Fresh Since ’88,” Durant’s birth year, emblazons the shoe’s sock liner as a tribute to the holiday beverage Durant has enjoyed since childhood.

Last edited:
should of been all eggnog, too much of that "red flakes emulating the condensation" who writes this stuff 

If I were to cop any of the pack it would be the KD's. They are actually nice, best of the pack for sure (though the bar was set low), and I don't even own a pair of 7's yet.

Better than last year, but no interest here. The Christmas series has been the weakest link in the entire KD line.

100% pass on the Christmas KD's. The Kobe 9's are the only Christmas shoe from the pack that even make me think Christmas but I like the Lebron's best personally.

Last edited:
I think the KD's are the only ones out of this year's pack to look decent. Other two are ugly as hell. But compared to last year's pack the entire thing sucks.

laugh.gif

Will be interesting to see if KD actually wears these for the Christmas game.

these Xmas joints are buns. Looks like some basic NikeID add ons. lazy attempt at the "eggnog" look. Its just some basic specking.

the VIs were dope. I think the masses slept on them. A1 detail on those

The lebron xii as a whole sig shoe looks terrible to begin with. Looks like a melted zoom generation 1 with a simon game board for an outsole

The lebron xii as a whole sig shoe looks terrible to begin with. Looks like a melted zoom generation 1 with a simon game board for an outsole
Tell that to all the sheep in the XII thread and they'll think you're insane

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Tell that to all the sheep in the XII thread and they'll think you're insane

I never understand brand bias or loyalty. I understand even less sig model loyalty. I personally get at least 1 CW of every model for collection purposes. I think people over bash a shoe as well as hype. I can name thousands of basketball sneakers from all company's that are way more hidious than the 12. Da Da spinners come to mind.

The kds are the only tolerable pair out of the christmas pack. Everything else is trash, especially the lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom