Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
yo real talk...am I the only one that thinks the lifestyles are sick as all hell?? They are raw as hell to me. like better than the kd7. just copped 2 of em, the reds and the ice blues.

yo real talk...am I the only one that thinks the lifestyles are sick as all hell?? They are raw as hell to me. like better than the kd7. just copped 2 of em, the reds and the ice blues.

I'm personally into them, love the moccasin style. Only reason I grabbed the Reds right now is CUZ they dried up so quickly otherwise I'd be picking them up along with pretty much every other color at the outlet. The brown, White ostrich, and multi color are all DOPE!

I've worn the heck out of my hazels and i personally think the reds look better as a casual shoe than the GG's. I copped the reds today and can't wait to wear them on a date or something,

I've worn the heck out of my hazels and i personally think the reds look better as a casual shoe than the GG's. I copped the reds today and can't wait to wear them on a date or something,
I cant wait til you come back here after your date, and tell us she thought the shoes were wack lol..  JK JK

Two things jump out from this picture. First, when are we going to find out why he's wearing the 6s? Most people who've played in both agree the 7s are much better ball shoes. Superstition seems a likely answer. Second, that is a good way to F up a good quality basketball. KD may be skinny, but he's definitely heavy enough to deform a ball.
roll.gif
I dont know but what is a "Jones" fracture? maybe the max zoom just isnt his thing. Same reason why he prolly didnt wear the elite 6s last postseason.

I was on IG last night and engaged in a debate with a reseller. The guy is selling a pair of  size 14 KD 7 "Gold Medal" & KD 6 Elite "Supremacy" for $700!!! I told him that they could be had on eBay and other sites separately for $500 total. He then said that the KD 6 Elite "Supremacy" go for $500 ALONE, based on one eBay listing and because his 15 YEAR OLD friend is selling a pair at that price. :smh:
View media item 1296714View media item 1296719View media item 1296720
I never have been one to comment on post, but this had to be addressed to him.

Last edited:
Wish the ones with silver above the air bubble were releasing instead. I still like em though.

Last edited:
Cant wait to snag them. I wonder if they are going to include the extra orange laces.

This will be my first KD7s to go along with my KD4 & KD5 Texas pairs.

Back
Top Bottom