Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Wouldn't waste the time,energy, money on these.

Mine came in yesterday and back to Nike they are going. Fit is off and the materials aren't that great. For the price would rather ID a pair.
Interesting...

Mine should be here today.

I don't understand, are you buying shoes to show off and get a bunch of looks and props from strangers or bcuz you like them, even my loose and relaxed fit don't cover up the whole shoe just the back but again why should I care what others think about the shoes I have on or the jeans? this reminds me of the meme floating around facebook: "guys can't take they gurls on dates because they spending the money on shoes to impress other guys"
indifferent.gif
i dont understand, please show me in my post where i said anything about impressing other guys or showing off. maybe that is your line of thinking since you seem to bring it up so much though. imo wearing jnco jeans with sneakers that i value makes them look wack and does them no justice. not that difficult of a concept to comprehend.  
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Bruh you said the shoes are done no justice if they can't be seen, so either you walking around staring down at your feet bcuz you forget what these $150-300 shoes look like or you want other people to see your shoe, walk like a duck, quack like a duck, I'm call this one a duck, at the end of the day why does it matter how someone rocks their shoes lol

After an hr my suedes have broken in no midfoot discomfort, these things is mad comfy, can't wait for the pony hairs

i dont care what jeans other dudes wear 

i just dont understand why people wouldn't want to wear the optimal cut/style to bring out sneakers they are consistently dropping 150-200+ on

like if you gon let your bugle boy jeans swallow your kicks whats the point of even copping a bunch of sneakers

if they all look like ****/are done no justice when on foot 
Homey, the question you asked about why wouldn't people want to wear the optimal cut/style etc..  There's nothing to understand here.  There is no optimal cut or style, because that is just a preference, and everyone has different tastes.  You can't label one style of jeans, shorts, sweats as the optimal piece of clothing because what you might like, I might hate.

Some people want their bugle boys to swallow their shoes, and that's ok cause there aint nothing wrong with that.  Me I prefer a straight leg True Religion jean - I like it so I rock it..I couldn't give two ***** what you or anyone else on this board thinks.  There's also differences in how people dress in different regions and even different cliques within a region.  So for me or anyone else to say, you have to rock True Religion straight fit jeans is straight foolish.

I can tell you aint any older than your early to mid 20's cause you seem to care what people think.  That will change dude I can promise you that.

Til then, hope you find the perfect fit and style that makes you happy.

Suedes showed up.  I can see why some people could be disappointed by them, but I do like them.  You could definitely rock them in a classier environment with the right look.  I'm keeping.

Suedes showed up.  I can see why some people could be disappointed by them, but I do like them.  You could definitely rock them in a classier environment with the right look.  I'm keeping.
got my sweater vest ready
pimp.gif

I met Kate Beckinsale in London years ago, she's sexier in person and her personality is incredible.

Last edited:
 [h3]Some people want their bugle boys to swallow their shoes[/h3]
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've come to realize its impossible to post a mere opinion on this website without a grown man getting his feelings hurt. i already said i dont care what you or any other dude wears, yet you're telling me a story about your choice of denim and defending it like it is life or death. you seem to care what people think otherwise why are you defensively responding to what is only my opinion? i didn't take shots at anyone. I'm allowed to label something 'optimal' because it is my opinion. i dont care what people think about what i wear, i simply stated my preference for my own self. and the whole "i can tell you aint any older….." bit is as ignorant as it gets. i am old enough to recognize that this site is filled with dudes who can't grasp the concept of what an opinion is and how it isn't meant to offend anyone, yet still perceive opposing opinions as personal attack or a threat to their self esteem. 

and to stay on topic, i got suedes in today also. they are nice although definitely not worth the tag.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I've come to realize its impossible to post a mere opinion on this website without a grown man getting his feelings hurt. i already said i dont care what you or any other dude wears, yet you're telling me a story about your choice of denim and defending it like it is life or death. you seem to care what people think otherwise why are you defensively responding to what is only my opinion? i didn't take shots at anyone. I'm allowed to label something 'optimal' because it is my opinion. i dont care what people think about what i wear, i simply stated my preference for my own self. and the whole "i can tell you aint any older….." bit is as ignorant as it gets. i am old enough to recognize that this site is filled with dudes who can't grasp the concept of what an opinion is and how it isn't meant to offend anyone, yet still perceive opposing opinions as personal attack or a threat to their self esteem. 

and to stay on topic, i got suedes in today also. they are nice although definitely not worth the tag.
I might have quoted the wrong person, sorry.  Was talking to this guy below asking..  My point wasn't to defend anything, more a statement in everyone should do themselves and not worry about others.  Anyway, wrong guy my bad lol

Originally Posted by HeywoodJablome  

I've seen the 7's look really good and bad with jeans. What are the most acceptable jeans to wear in general with any kicks? I was thinking either relaxed fit or slim fit.

make sure you send pics to nike too. might get some coupons for the inconvenience
I contacted them about an hour ago. They asked if i wanted to escalate the case I said yeah and they would contact me in 1-2 days by email.

Back
Top Bottom