• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

[h3]Some people want their bugle boys to swallow their shoes[/h3]
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've come to realize its impossible to post a mere opinion on this website without a grown man getting his feelings hurt. i already said i dont care what you or any other dude wears, yet you're telling me a story about your choice of denim and defending it like it is life or death. you seem to care what people think otherwise why are you defensively responding to what is only my opinion? i didn't take shots at anyone. I'm allowed to label something 'optimal' because it is my opinion. i dont care what people think about what i wear, i simply stated my preference for my own self. and the whole "i can tell you aint any older….." bit is as ignorant as it gets. i am old enough to recognize that this site is filled with dudes who can't grasp the concept of what an opinion is and how it isn't meant to offend anyone, yet still perceive opposing opinions as personal attack or a threat to their self esteem. 

and to stay on topic, i got suedes in today also. they are nice although definitely not worth the tag.
ok so here's my question what style optimal jeans are these you have on with your EXTs that do them so much justice? also your free to your opinion everybody deserves one, no feelings hurt, no harm no foul, I was only poking fun at your optimal pant /shoe showing

loose fit same result you can see the shoe if you need to
wink.gif

Last edited:

Are you wearing thick socks?  What I've done in the past with certain pairs of shoes is wear double socks at least until they really break in.  I can see how the top piece could cause discomfort at the midfoot, I've been lucky not to have any issues.

Try some thick socks or double socks for a while.  Like Big Slim said, lacing tighter may help since there won't be as much shifting around.  It could hurt a bit more too if it causes that top piece to rub more.

At the end of the day, some models can be irritating to different people and need a lot of break in.  Maybe you solved part of it with that pair by cutting out the glue piece.  Good luck
Thanks I'll try the double socks

I DONT HOOP..... BUT MY GUESS WOULD BE LACE TIGHTER, STRAP MORE LOOSE.
I acctually tryed that, it hurt more :frown: thanks anyway

I also tryed lacing them really loose, loose strap aswell, that kind of worked, but I still felt it on hard stops and other moves.

For some reaseon I didnt slip outwith the heel and had no other major problems, so thats what Im doing right now.

Actually cant believe how great these shoes fit me, normally I'm lacing super tight

I noticed the 7s do choke my foot. I wear a 10 and they're on the tighter side, but when I take the insoles out they fit perfect
laugh.gif

if I wear a 10.5 then my foot slides around, even with the insoles in.

I decided to take out the regular insoles, put in some low profile ones with some arch support and wear church socks. Seems to work a lot better.

Not as comfy as no insoles + elite socks combo but oh well. I think they look best with joggers btw
nerd.gif
I guess they choke my feet too, because they fit pretty much perfect without lacing them but not to a point where its uncomfortable, besides that small area which hurts. (See post #11207)

I met Kate Beckinsale in London years ago, she's sexier in person and her personality is incredible.
Oh man...

Got the suedes. Besides a tiny glue stain, they're really nice. Suede is better than anything JB has used in years, and the leather is on point. I'll have to wear thicker socks with these though. My heels feel a little loose because of the leather.

Well I see the N7 finally sold out on NDC and Eastbay, its about time. Solid shoe, really like my pair.

Oh man...

Got the suedes. Besides a tiny glue stain, they're really nice. Suede is better than anything JB has used in years, and the leather is on point. I'll have to wear thicker socks with these though. My heels feel a little loose because of the leather.
Do you use the top lace hole?  I haven't had another shoe where lacing that makes as big of a difference as the KD7 does.  It's night and day with heel slippage (or, no slippage when I lace it up).

Do you use the top lace hole?  I haven't had another shoe where lacing that makes as big of a difference as the KD7 does.  It's night and day with heel slippage (or, no slippage when I lace it up).
No, but I don't get slippage with the regular 7s. I'll just wear different socks with these.

100% must now TEXAS stand up!!!!!!

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-12/kd7-lifestyle-longhorn-state
[h2]KD7 LIFESTYLE 'LONGHORN STATE'[/h2]
$200

DEC

LAUNCH:  Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 8:00 AM EST

Black/Sail716654-001

KD 7 EXT: THE LONGHORN STATE

Austin, Texas will always be a special place to Kevin Durant. It’s where his Maryland upbringings welcomed unfamiliar southern flare. It’s where the freshman baller registered an award-winning season. It’s where his play energized a campus, having fans waving the index and pinky fingers with pride.

Celebrating Durant’s collegiate career, the latest KD 7 EXT returns in animal print, taking inspiration from his universities’ rich heritage. The upper features all-over pony hair, mirroring the steer’s spotted hide. Black accents are present on a suede flocked midsole, signature strap and tongue where his initials are displayed. Cementing Durant’s one-year legacy before turning pro, a branded Swoosh on the toe and heel marks two of his greatest achievements–leading all freshmen in scoring and becoming the first freshman to win the most prestigious player award that season. Tying the design together, a gum sole contours a responsive Zoom Air Bag in the heel for lasting comfort.

Celebrate the Longhorn State. The KD 7 EXT drops December 27th on nike.com/sportswear and at select Nike Sportswear retailers worldwide.

Last edited:
\\m//

I wonder if ATX will get numbers. Can't think of who has even gotten any KD EXTs in abundance in ATX. or what Texas city will have the most pairs in general.

Don't even blame you for wanting them. Whenever there's a Maryland/DC theme sneaker I go for it regardless of how it looks. State pride.
ALREADY!!!!! it's cool bcuz we now have 2 texas shoes i'll just have to get the one tomorrow later on sale or in feb-ish
\\m//

I wonder if ATX will get numbers. Can't think of who has even gotten any KD EXTs in abundance in ATX. or what Texas city will have the most pairs in general.
can't even tell you how many times I partied on 6th st, chillin in the Highland Mall, Lakeline Mall, and Barton Creek and every once in a while that one with the giant skating ring in it, TX relays man the list goes on and on

Back
Top Bottom