Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
but are you from TX? I could see how a shoe dedicated to a state and a particular part at that would be boring to others, like when they do OSU Brons, not even a lil appeal to me, its like when people were like whats the appeal of the riverwalk xx9s, well duh it's TX :lol:  same with the all star shoes, one day i'll go back and get all 3 hopefully before I have to get more sigs since we're up to 4now, and 5-7 next season

NAH, IM FROM CHICAGO(HINTS THE NT NAME), IM CURRENTLY IN MEMPHIS.

I GET THE CORRELATION OF THEM BUT THEY COULD HAVE CAME A LITTLER HARDER IMO.

I'll never wear a Texas themed shoe due to collegiate affiliation.  These recent ones are really weak without the Longhorn logo, and I assume they're not allowed to use it any more.

I'll never wear a Texas themed shoe due to collegiate affiliation.  These recent ones are really weak without the Longhorn logo, and I assume they're not allowed to use it any more.

Preach. The only reason why I cop'd the texas vi's is because of the Halloween look to em. Other then that, i want nothing to do with Longhorn colorways. But yes, the texas pair is poorly done without the logo.

Jus being honest. people wouldnt even know what the suede shoe is unless you tell em. didnt understand the hype

Last edited:
My longhorns got haters? what's new, horns up. ha

the grey/orange VIIs are wack though. weon rock with orange. just burnt orange

Just affiliation my dude. U prolly wouldn't rock Crimson and cream or maroon and white kicks due to ur college of choice. Plus, I love grey, but those kicks weren't done well. It's like the designers were quickly tryna throw colorways together and move on. Lame.

we'll never have another KDIV UT, however I did like the V and the VII, the VIs were interesting as a Texas Nights but I still passed, actually I haven't picked up any TX themed shoes since the Texas City Reebok Classics, I really miss those, however any USA themed shoe that I buy I us as a Lone Star State cw anyways, still mad they didn't do a UT Field General well I'll get the not so boring/tame Longhorn EXTs 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom