Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

KD threads are full of good people. Things get testy when the Aunt Pearl or other hyped/limited pairs drop, but things cool down shortly after.
Yup. I may voice my "cop or pass" but that's just my opinion. I hope any dude gets the pair he/she is looking for and we all feast.

People are missing out if they haven't tried out this shoe, though.

Yup. I may voice my "cop or pass" but that's just my opinion. I hope any dude gets the pair he/she is looking for and we all feast.

People are missing out if they haven't tried out this shoe, though.
I agree.  I love the silhouette of the shoe, but its also so damn comfy.  I don't ball or anything like that so performance on court doesn't mean much to me, but as a shoe... I dig it. 

Last edited:
The GM's are easily in my top 3 since the IV's. I can't stop taking my pair out of the box and looking at them. :smokin I'm kind of feelin' the Xmas cw too but I just don't want to drop 170 on them and I know they won't ever get discounted in Canada.

The GM's are easily in my top 3 since the IV's. I can't stop taking my pair out of the box and looking at them. :smokin I'm kind of feelin' the Xmas cw too but I just don't want to drop 170 on them and I know they won't ever get discounted in Canada.
Lmao I've been doin the same thing. There #1 in my count. Worth every bit of 175.

I GOT A LEAD ON A DS ALL ORANGE UT PAIR OF PE'S... I CANT PAY THE PRICE CUZ THEY DONT COME WITH A OG BOX... SMH. DAMN PE'S!

don't understand why they can't make the orange closer when UT is a nike sponsored college and nike dropped these

Back
Top Bottom