Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
@CarolinaFinest  Do you know if anywhere in the 803 getting the pony hairs?  I haven't checked, but I'm hoping they'll be in Two Notch.  Hoping to pick some up there on Sunday if I can't score online

I'm 'bout that South man! :
laugh.gif

My problem might also be size.  If I can't find those lil feet sizes, I'll have to settle for an 8, which actually doesn't fit too bad.  I won't be able to get into any stores until Sunday.  So I'll say something that sat early in the am to let you know if I need any help with a pair!
nthat.gif

yall lucky, I have to get mine off NDC though my el paso champs has gotten all the kobe exts but not a single kd I don't understand that

yall lucky, I have to get mine off NDC though my el paso champs has gotten all the kobe exts but not a single kd I don't understand that
Well, at least you don't have to rely on EU sites though!  I'm hoping my size will be on NDC, like many of the other 7s so far.  Not that I wanted them, but the black suede's didn't come in my size on NDC, so I'm a little worried.

Well, at least you don't have to rely on EU sites though!  I'm hoping my size will be on NDC, like many of the other 7s so far.  Not that I wanted them, but the black suede's didn't come in my size on NDC, so I'm a little worried.
I thought the black suedes started at 7 my bad damn

I thought the black suedes started at 7 my bad damn
^^^sure didn't. I got on NDC on RD just to check because to wanted to see what kinda of sizing patterns NDC might be doing. That 7 & 7.5 all greyed out!  I think the suedes were 1st KD 7s, that didn't come in sz 7 or 7.5 mens on NDC

Last edited:
A lot of Nike shoes are made in the sex worker districts of China. My tongue isn't going anywhere near those things
laugh.gif

Thanks for the support guys.. People supporting others on NT... its a Christmas Miracle without a doubt!

I knew a girl in high school who had GGs. She was not blessed, poor girl needed a reduction at 17.
frown.gif

hanon acting real stupid. won't let me access through paypal and when I try cc it always says i'm missing something when doing the steps for billing :smh:

Back
Top Bottom