Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Day one I think they'll dry up fast, but there will be plenty of opportunities to grab them online at retail price over the next couple of months. Just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong and they'll sit. Shrug.

Speaking of, they do look good on feet. And generally I'm not in to socks much but those look pretty good. Million times better than that trash Nike released. Courtesy of police_nupe on IG.

Last edited:
The egg nogs do look pink, even saw a video of them, they sorta have that infared color which i hate... most likely will pass cause of that

very possible thats what he was wearing during shootaround then, i didnt get that great of a look at them though

Day one I think they'll dry up fast, but there will be plenty of opportunities to grab them online at retail price over the next couple of months. Just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong and they'll sit. Shrug.

Speaking of, they do look good on feet. And generally I'm not in to socks much but those look pretty good. Million times better than that trash Nike released. Courtesy of police_nupe on IG.

View media item 1321225

This is the pic that actually made me decide not to cop. That light part up front looks dumb big and just clunky. In my size 12 I know it will look like a whales tooth.

This is the pic that actually made me decide not to cop. That light part up front looks dumb big and just clunky. In my size 12 I know it will look like a whales tooth.
cant be any bigger than the USAs right? I have those n thibk they look fine.

A size 12 isn't big at all. Try 15.. then we'll have a lot to discus. No offense to the big footers.

Last edited:
A size 12 isn't big at all. Try 15.. then we'll have a lot to discus. No offense to the big footers.
None taken
laugh.gif

I don't care how a shoe looks to other people. I've been a size 14/15 since I was about 14 years-old. It just looks normal to me
laugh.gif

None taken :lol:

I don't care how a shoe looks to other people. I've been a size 14/15 since I was about 14 years-old. It just looks normal to me :lol:

Yea I just had to let ppl understand. Even your 15 isn't big. Try kd 17 on. Lol

Last edited:
Whoa easy now, I'm only a 14 in these KDs
laugh.gif

OT, but funny...I just found a pair of size 17 Kobe Prelude VIs on eBay
sick.gif

The reason why the xmas kd are still in stock is that kd and play yesterday. Same for the kobes and the lebron is too expensive

Back
Top Bottom