Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

it looks like they went themed in the AP, IMHO the IVs represented pearls and the beauty of his Aunty, Vs represented diamonds and the strength to fight cancer, VIs  represented the flowers given, and VII represents angelic move to a better place again IMHO they tell a story of course I always like to see more than is actually there though
laugh.gif
Well, that's an interesting take on it.

I just wish they had done something more fun with it. Ya know, a terry or flocked strap, feather texture on the polite as well, some pink besides the fly wire, maybe a pink and blue floral swoosh, blah blah blah.

it looks like they went themed in the AP, IMHO the IVs represented pearls and the beauty of his Aunty, Vs represented diamonds and the strength to fight cancer, VIs  represented the flowers given, and VII represents angelic move to a better place again IMHO they tell a story of course I always like to see more than is actually there though
laugh.gif
Well, that's an interesting take on it.

I just wish they had done something more fun with it. Ya know, a terry or flocked strap, feather texture on the polite as well, some pink besides the fly wire, maybe a pink and blue floral swoosh, blah blah blah.
and that's why I thing there's the whole pure white angel wing straps gold kd logos again I could be stretching but it makes sense in my eyes
embarassed.gif

I have no idea why people think the AP should have more going on.

It's obviously an angel theme shoe. Pearl white, touch of gold, wings etc.

I have no idea why people think the AP should have more going on.

It's obviously an angel theme shoe. Pearl white, touch of gold, wings etc.

Because to some people every shoe has to be loud. Im digging the cw quite honestly.

Nike should just give up the Elite thing. It's getting worse each year.

Kobe 9 doesn't count because that basically WAS the shoe.

anyone looking for size 13 gold medals, check in with this guy. unfortunately, i wear a 12, otherwise i would be all over this. cant vouch for this guy or the kicks, but figured i would post it here.

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/clo/4859357913.html

also, i talked to him, and he said he doesnt have paypal, so not sure about shipping, but you may be able to work something out with him

Why you talking about limited.  So far every KD was attainable to anyone who wanted it, some sat and are stil sitting.  I don't think this one sits, but everyone in here should eat on release day
Smh limited talk only gets more annoying as a big release nears. Like you said Digi, hopefully everyone eats!

Back
Top Bottom