Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
APs are a cop. I actually dig the angel wing. It stands out, but isn't in your face loud like some Jeremy Scott's.

Random

Why isn't Durant wearing the 7s? Was at the game against the wizards and he was rocking the 6s...

He must have really narrow feet, because I can't imagine hooping in my 6s. The tongue stay cutting into my foot.

Random

Why isn't Durant wearing the 7s? Was at the game against the wizards and he was rocking the 6s...

He must have really narrow feet, because I can't imagine hooping in my 6s. The tongue stay cutting into my foot.

I think it's due to the Jones Fracture he suffered earlier in the season. As for the 6 tongue, I definitely had the same discomfort, but NBA players often wear two pairs of socks, along with athletic tape, so I doubt he feels the tongue as much as regular people do.

AP will be copped for sure. This will be my second KD7. Hope they make a bunch so I can double up. It's such a blank canvas that someone will make a nice custom.

OAN. Why aren't the elites full length air units?

AP will be copped for sure. This will be my second KD7. Hope they make a bunch so I can double up. It's such a blank canvas that someone will make a nice custom.

OAN. Why aren't the elites full length air units?
KD said he didn't like full length zoom in the 6 elites which is why he didn't wear those.

I think it's due to the Jones Fracture he suffered earlier in the season. As for the 6 tongue, I definitely had the same discomfort, but NBA players often wear two pairs of socks, along with athletic tape, so I doubt he feels the tongue as much as regular people do.
Whatever orthodic insert they made for him somehow doesn't fit well into the 7 and only fits in the 6 which is why he has been wearing the 6.  

If those shoes with the holes are elites they better not have the balls to try to sell them for 200 or over

There is absolutely nothing that looks like an upgrade.

Atleast on the vi they could sell that full length max zoom but these? Nope

If those shoes with the holes are elites they better not have the balls to try to sell them for 200 or over

There is absolutely nothing that looks like an upgrade.

Atleast on the vi they could sell that full length max zoom but these? Nope
Yea they 250

Haven't been in this thread since copping the GGs. Aunt pearls are the best looking colorway to release since then.Those supposed elites look terrible and nike would price them at 200 replacing the 360 air with bullet holes all over lol.

with kd's orthodics not working with the 7s i'm assuming he's not going to wear them at all this season.

I tried to place an order from soleheaven yesterday for the bhm kd vii. And after going thru my paypal account I hit the confirm order button which led to a blank page. I thought the order went thru but I never received an email confirmation. I did send customer service an email bit still waiting. Anybody have the same issue? I did receive a receipt from patonal that a payment was sent though.

I tried to place an order from soleheaven yesterday for the bhm kd vii. And after going thru my paypal account I hit the confirm order button which led to a blank page. I thought the order went thru but I never received an email confirmation. I did send customer service an email bit still waiting. Anybody have the same issue? I did receive a receipt from patonal that a payment was sent though.
^^same thing happened to me when I ordered the Lebron 12...did they respond to you?

Really happy with the AP, don't like any of the VIIs so gar, the GGs are ok to me, I just can't do all red shoes.

Any one know if the AP will come in GS as well?

Back
Top Bottom