Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Check my sig fam. PM me, I might have what you need. Hope this isn't breaking rules. If so mods please delete.

these came in today. shout out to dafilman dafilman for hooking me up below retail on these

initially not overwhelmed with them, i was a little disappointed to be honest, they just didnt look as good in person to me as they looked in the pics. got over it quick though :lol: its a solid shoe

View media item 1378427

people eating in here  
smokin.gif

I was looking at BowB4Me's sig for longest wishing them GGs was a 11.5/12

at $120 I was wondering why they stayed in his sig that long

these came in today. shout out to @Dafilman for hooking me up below retail on these

initially not overwhelmed with them, i was a little disappointed to be honest, they just didnt look as good in person to me as they looked in the pics. got over it quick though
laugh.gif
its a solid shoe
enjoy them my man!

enjoy them my man!

oh i will, dont worry about that haha.

edit to my earlier post as well, bite my own tongue for my stupid post :lol: looked at them again, and they are absolute fire :nthat: glad to have them in the rotation now

Last edited:
I just swooped up the Lacquer Blue pair from Finish Line today, I took them for a run a couple hours ago.

Traction was nice, cushion was adequate, but the fit...I have mildly wide arches and I didn't want to go half size up to a 10.5, I'm not a fan of having extra room in the toe box.

So for the people that hoop and/or wear these often and have encountered discomfort in the midfoot strap area on the medial side, has it gotten any better for you guys?
I know every foot is different but apparently a good number of people that owned the shoe experienced this.

Last edited:
I have not been in this thread in months......... why isnt KD wearing the VII's?
I don't think it's ever been "confirmed" 100%, but seems to be a problem with his orthotic going in the VII, it works better in the VI coming off his foot injury.  

Last edited:
these came in today. shout out to @Dafilman for hooking me up below retail on these

initially not overwhelmed with them, i was a little disappointed to be honest, they just didnt look as good in person to me as they looked in the pics. got over it quick though
laugh.gif
its a solid shoe
nice i wish i could find a decent priced pair hahah

I wish I could find a pair in my size period. Anyone know where I can get a DS 9.5 PM me please.

Back
Top Bottom