Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Still tryna secure a DS pair of WTKD 6's. But I'm all in for the 7's now. February and beyond gonna be an expensive month for me

I really hope they don't make one shoe with a angel wing strap.
You already know they will. They're gonna put it on there just for you. It's gonna say blacklion23 under that strap. Ha ha ha
yeah i'd actually be surprised and shocked and disappointed if it didn't say blacklion23 under the strap
laugh.gif
 , wait I mean if one of the straps isn't an angel wing
laugh.gif

I really hope they don't make one shoe with a angel wing strap.

If weatherman has a lighting bolt strap id be down for a one AP and one weatherman strap. But if its AP and regular strap id be a little upset.

I thought the WTKD6 was spot on. I was stoked when I was finally able to get them and for retail
I didn't say they were bad. I just hope these are better so I feel better about striking out on the wtkd 6 lol. Can't find any decent prices for them. How'd u get them for retail

Last edited:

Anyone here actually ball in these ball shoes? How do they break in?
Yeah pretty heavily.  There is a little bit of a break in period in the toe box area, the top of the toe box irritated my small toes a little bit for about 2 to 3 wears, nothing major, then they are perfect.  

The KD7 is personally my favorite shoe to hoop in right now, more so than my LeBron 12's or Jordan XX9's.  

Last edited:
Eagerly awaiting the leak on the Weathermen.

Aunt Pearls look nice, but I'm not going to cop. Too many solid white shoes for me. I hope they end this model with some strong colorways, the 6s had some great colorways on a turrrrble shoe. Now its the opposite.

Eagerly awaiting the leak on the Weathermen.
Aunt Pearls look nice, but I'm not going to cop. Too many solid white shoes for me. I hope they end this model with some strong colorways, the 6s had some great colorways on a turrrrble shoe. Now its the opposite.
Kd 6 tongues were just weird. Also it looked kind of long in length and short in height which made it look even weirder. Kd 7 is just awesome I love the straps and the well proportioned shape. Too bad I don't like many of the collorways besides the GMs

Last edited:
Has anybody ever found a way to clean the light or light colored mesh on these? I warned my niece the aunt pearls gonna be dirt magnets

Last edited:
Kd 6 tongues were just weird. Also it looked kind of long in length and short in height which made it look even weirder. Kd 7 is just awesome I love the straps and the well proportioned shape. Too bad I don't like many of the collorways besides the GMs
Same. KD 6 tongues KILLED your foot unless you were wearing elites...not to mention after ten wears the shoes were done for.

KD 7s are comfortable and look nice..but other than the Gold Medals, Gums, and Good Apples the colorways are just "meh" to me.

sure wish those pbj would drop in mens oh well

floral on the 12th

asg on the 13th

pearl on the 19th   

have a feeling ill only be able to get the asg smh

^Hands down. I actually like them better since they only have pink accents. I like the 4 better than the 7 in regards to the model though.

I hope they don't go the route they did with the what the Kobe.  It doesn't feel like a what the shoe, and I have a bad feeling that's what they will do

Back
Top Bottom