Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Remember when Bobby Boucher showed up at half time and the mud dogs won the bourbon bowl.
nthat.gif

it says standard shipping in your posted picture above. or is your location practically at the warehouses?

I LIVE IN MEMPHIS. THE WAREHOUSE IS 10MIN FROM MY CRIB. IF I ORDER ANYTHING BEFORE 5PM MONDAY-THURSDAY, I GET NEXT DAY SHIPPING SINCE IM IN THE SAME CITY.

Last edited:
congrats on copping with 20% battery life lol...wonder what these are looking like at the vault?

THE VAULT HAS BECOME SHADY CENTRAL, THESE WERE PROBABLY GONE YESTERDAY.

THEY GOT THE JUST DON 2'S AND SOLD THEM FOR ALMOST $100 OVER BOX PRICE. SMH. I DONT EVEN GO IN THERE ANYMORE.

BUT IM GLAD CHAMPS IS COMING BACK TO MEMPHIS!!

THE VAULT HAS BECOME SHADY CENTRAL, THESE WERE PROBABLY GONE YESTERDAY.

THEY GOT THE JUST DON 2'S AND SOLD THEM FOR ALMOST $100 OVER BOX PRICE. SMH. I DONT EVEN GO IN THERE ANYMORE.

BUT IM GLAD CHAMPS IS COMING BACK TO MEMPHIS!!
man the vault doing it like that....only have copped my GK's from them...and champs is coming back...wow, hopefully they aren't skimpy on what shoes they get in!

it's 30 minutes now, after that you have to return them back.

that's crazy... I guess it's good and bad... good thing is that you'll get your order sooner but the bad thing is that you will have to return stuff instead of canceling which is more of a hassle.

DMV NTers, has anyone heard about how it's been at the HOH at Pentagon City? Between working on a "group" project and having class, I didn't have the time to make it over there yet. Or any store carrying the florals for that matter.

DMV NTers, has anyone heard about how it's been at the HOH at Pentagon City? Between working on a "group" project and having class, I didn't have the time to make it over there yet. Or any store carrying the florals for that matter.

I was in Pentagon City Mall this morning picking up the James Harden ASG Hyperchase and it was actually very light in there for the KD Florals. They did a raffle but still had a lot of sizes left including my size 9 but I decided to pass and just wait for the Aunt Pearls.

I was in Pentagon City Mall this morning picking up the James Harden ASG Hyperchase and it was actually very light in there for the KD Florals. They did a raffle but still had a lot of sizes left including my size 9 but I decided to pass and just wait for the Aunt Pearls.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they'll have a 10 when I get over there around 3.

Nice, repped for the pic.  

Really like the upper, but the orange strap and outsole seem to throw off an otherwise really nice shoe, to me personally.  

To be fair, this shoe had a lot of high expectations to live up to...

Last edited:
HMMMM.... IM NEUTRAL ON THOSE WEATHERMANS.....

IDK HOW I FEEL JUST YET. THEY DEF COULD HAVE CAME BETTER WITH THE STRAP AND SOLE THO.

Back
Top Bottom